Optus and regional service provider Elders have joined forces in an attempt to grab government funds so they can rollout broadband, voice and data services to regional Australia.
Three weeks ahead of the first public unveiling of its PlayStation 3 console, Sony Computer Entertainment has launched another official website for the new console.
Micron Technology is offering a new 16GB DRAM memory chip it's billing as the densest server-memory module on the market.
Fujitsu will soon bring the benefits of perpendicular recording technology to its family of 2.5-inch hard-disk drives.
After a much longer than expected delay, DDR2 (double data rate, second generation) has finally taken over as the most popular memory chip used in PCs.
The contract manufacturer of the iPod music player has filed lawsuits against two Chinese journalists who wrote articles about working conditions at factories where iPods are made, according to Chinese press reports.
The latest entrant to the crowded Internet browser market is the appropriately named Browzar, a tool specifically designed to protect users' privacy by not retaining details of the Web sites they've searched.
Microsoft is counting on its beta testers being "aggressive" upon the shipment of Release Candidate 1 of Windows Vista in order for the software giant to make its ship dates, according to the executive overseeing the entire Vista project.
XML will play a prominent role in emerging Microsoft technologies, in accordance with the company's product interoperability strategy.
Harvey Norman has launched a new music download service in partnership with digital music provider Destra.
Google has expanded its controversial book search service to allow people to download whole copies of books in PDF format to their computers, with the ability to print them out.
Consumers will have to wait until the end of January for Windows Vista if the availability for the OS listed on Amazon.com's Web site is accurate.
Apple Computer has tapped the head of Google for its board, hoping to benefit from his long industry experience.
Lycos has overhauled its video search engine by licensing technology from video search specialist Blinkx in an attempt to boost visits to its Web portal.
Japan will soon become the world's second major market to see the launch of Blu-ray Disc movies.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Oracle is paying US$532 million to snatch up another cloud service provider
- Google buys Synergyse to teach customers how to use Apps
- Samsung and Nvidia make peace by ending their patent lawsuits
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC