Mozilla Thursday unveiled new details of its schedule for Firefox 3, the next major upgrade to the popular open-source browser.
In a postmortem of last month's Windows animated (.ANI) cursor vulnerability, one of Microsoft's security development gurus Friday spelled out how the bug sneaked into Vista.
The hardest thing about learning to use the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project's XO notebook PC is finding the right way to twist its antenna ears and open the display. Once you can see the screen, just follow the icons to write a note, snap a photo...
Google has finally solved a technical glitch on its Personalized Home Page service that rattled an undetermined number of users.
Computer coding errors apparently caused the loss of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) orbiter spacecraft last year.
Xerox researchers are developing a way to change the colors in a computer document using natural language commands such as "make the background carnation pink" or "make the blues slightly less purple."
More types of Microsoft's Zune music players are in the works, but some analysts are unsure whether new form factors or functions will significantly boost Zune's popularity.
<a href="http://www.necam.com" target="_blank">NEC America</a> has introduced a virtual-desktop computing package designed to support demanding PC-quality graphics on thin client desktops.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Monday announced three new hard-disk drives aimed at improving storage capacity, performance and power consumption.
Sony has launched of its first Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG media card, which it will begin shipping in August 2007. The Memory Stick PRO-HG is an extended format of the Memory Stick PRO format, offering high performances to meet the stringent demands of...
An independent developer has created a free plug-in for the open-source MySQL database that lets users inexpensively store their data on Amazon.com's Web storage service, S3.
The U.S. Army's Communications Electronics Research & Development Engineering Center (CERDEC) will spend several months evaluating Mobile WiMax for possible military use, according to Samsung Electronics Co., which is supplying the equipment.
Less than a week after the latest Ubuntu Linux release - version 7.04 "Feisty Fawn" - users are already crying out for driver support to rival that for Windows in the next release.
Ken Kutaragi, the man who led Sony into the game console business, will step down as chairman and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI), the company said late Thursday.
Nintendo reported a big increase in sales and profit for its financial year just ended, although sales of its smash-hit Wii console missed their target by a whisker.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW