Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will launch its next generation PlayStation 3 console in November this year, according to its president, Ken Kutaragi.
Fresh on the heels of its acquisition of video infrastructure vendor Scientific-Atlanta, Cisco Systems is making big bets on video for enterprises.
A new, advanced keylogging trojan targeting users of financial Web sites can record mouseclicks as well as keystrokes, warns PC Tools.
Sun Microsystems on Monday is set to light up its long-delayed public computing grid allowing users to book CPU (central processing unit) hours with a credit card through a Web-based portal, company officials said.
Oki Electric Industry Co. said on Wednesday that in an experiment, the company pushed 160Gb of data in a second over fiber across a distance of 635 kilometers.
Opera Software ASA recently became one of the few browser makers to pass the Acid2 test and while that may earn the company bragging rights in the developer community, it's unlikely to convince more Web users to switch from Microsoft's Internet Explo...
Microsoft has begun testing a new display ad network across in Office Live, Windows Live Mail, and MSN, the company said Wednesday in a statement.
Indiana University researchers have created a Web site that highlights differences in query results provided by country-specific search engines, such as the version of Google built to accommodate China's free-speech restrictions.
Adobe Systems has patched a number of critical vulnerabilities in its Flash media player that could be used by attackers to take over an affected system. The bugs are severe enough that Microsoft, which distributes the Flash software with its Window...
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will delay the launch of its next-generation PlayStation console until November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported in its Wednesday morning edition.
Microsoft has issued two security updates for its Windows and Office products, including a patch that fixes a number of critical vulnerabilities found in the Office suite.
The rejection of China's WAPI (WLAN Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure) security protocol by an international standards group has not gone down well with Chinese backers of the technology.
With the help of satellites, Alcatel aims to overcome a key hurdle in rolling out broadcast television services over mobile phones: the lack of available spectrum.
Symantec has rolled out the 12th iteration of its pcAnywhere remote-control software, returning to basics with features to ease connectivity.
Sony Computer Entertainment executives are pledging to appeal a judge's ruling that the company violated copyright law in the design of its popular PlayStation.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW