Apple Computer onTuesday unveiled upgraded MacBook Pro laptops that now feature Intel's new Core 2 Duo processors and hard drives offering up to 200GB of space. Apple officials said the new MacBook Pros are up to 39 percent faster than the models the...
Google is launching a new service designed to let website publishers build their own search engines using Google's massive index of page links.
NEC and Panasonic Mobile Communications have established a joint venture to work on basic design and development of 3G mobile phones.
Taking a line out of server rival Sun Microsystems's play book, the head of Dell recommitted his company to doing its best to save the planet by producing more energy-efficient products.
Contrary to news reports, the Mozilla Foundation has not prematurely released version 2.0 of its popular Firefox Internet browser and has instead warned users to not download the file from its FTP servers until the official public release.
The early release this week of the Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Web browser is another shot in the arm for the open source IE competitor but one industry analyst is less optimistic about Firefox's ability to compete with Microsoft.
The US$100 laptop PC at the heart of the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) initiative aimed at school children in developing countries will start rolling off production lines in the second quarter of next year.
Terrorists attempting to smuggle bombs into trains could be stopped in their tracks by intelligent surveillance technology being tested by German railway company Deutsche Bahn.
IBM is taking Amazon.com to court, alleging patent infringement against the e-commerce giant.
Security vendors McAfee and Symantec haven't given sufficient thought to Windows Vista when developing their products, according to antivirus firm Sophos.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) Monday launched its GetNetSafe scheme, which aims to increase the awareness of online security, and spyware in particular, with Australian Internet users.
Hours before the scheduled public release of its long-awaited Firefox 2.0 Web browser, the Mozilla Foundation has posted the final versions of the software on its FTP servers in preparation for the public launch.
Dell is coming out with its first servers running Advanced Micro Devices's Opteron processors.
The head of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is predicting a seismic shift in the balance of power in both the chip industry and the world of IT as a whole, with influence shifting from vendors to users. The move could particularly benefit the health-car...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW