Banking on a future that positions the PC as an all-purpose business communications tool, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft announced that they are developing a device that emphasizes real-time communications.
Bertelsmann AG has tapped online retailer Amazon.com to help run Bertelsmann's music retailing Web site, CDnow, company representatives said on Tuesday.
The California Supreme Court ruled that a Texas resident who published a DVD descrambling software program on the Internet could not be forced to stand trial in California just because the entertainment industry is centralized there.
Aiming to become an architectural leader in the application development space, Hewlett-Packard is throwing its weight and investment dollars behind developing applications and infrastructure for Microsoft’s .NET framework over rival platform J2EE.
This is the first article in a three part series investigating new Active Directory features and enhancements that will ship with Microsoft's upcoming Windows .NET Server 2003. Today, we examine deployment enhancements.
Australian Associated Press (AAP) has announced a deal with Optus for the provision of news content for Optus' Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS).
Australia has set a world first with the introduction of a free software package that alerts online shoppers to potential scams.
Hitachi Ltd. unveiled Monday a small-sized multimedia card aimed at mobile devices such as digital still cameras and PDAs (personal digital assistants).
Looking to grab a portion of the mainstream market for add-in graphics cards, Taiwanese chip maker Silicon Integrated Systems Corp. (SIS) is gearing up to begin volume shipments of its latest graphics chip, the Xabre 600.
Security flaws in RealNetworks Inc.'s media player software could allow attackers to run arbitrary code on a user's computer, the company warned last week.
A 52-year-old Taiwanese woman who pleaded no contest in one of the U.S.' largest software piracy cases was sentenced to nine years in prison Friday, one of the longest sentences ever in the U.S. for a case involving software piracy.
With the large number of USB pen drives hawked at the recent Comdex show, it may be only a matter of time before they come free inside cereal boxes.
Microsoft Corp. on Monday rolled out an updated version of its Microsoft Solution for Intranets (MSI) that features improved collaboration by leveraging its technical relationship with Groove Networks Inc.
The world's largest mobile phone company, Vodafone Group PLC, today announced it has signed agreements, with computer equipment suppliers to have its GPRS (general packet radio services) settings preinstalled on their hardware.
A Federal Government network has inadvertently distributed a virus to mailing list subscribers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW