For the first time since its launch in 2002, CeBIT Australia, which is held in Sydney, will not be opened by the NSW Premier. The Federal Minister for Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, Senator Helen Coonan, will instead open the sh...
The BlackBerry network failure in the US last week was caused by a small bit of new code and a still unexplained problem in the network's failover process.
Dell on Thursday bowed to pressure from customers and dumped its Vista-only policy for consumer PCs by adding Windows XP as operating option on half-a-dozen machines.
Three U.S. online civil rights groups have filed a complaint asking the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to block Google's planned US$3.1 billion acquisition of DoubleClick unless the company agrees to stop tracking its users.
CeBIT Australia organizer, Jackie Taranto, has poured cold water on reports of a falling out between the trade show and the Australian Government, following NSW Premier Morris Iemma's refusal to open this year's show.
Digg is just the latest in a raft of Web 2.0 darlings to open their data doors to developers by way of APIs. The <a href="http://apidoc.digg.com/" target="_blank">Digg API</a> -- announced Thursday at a <a href="http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/04/20/d...
Both enterprises and service providers are opening up their wallets for networks, and they'll keep it up at least until 2010, according to Infonetics Research.
A shortage of competition in the enterprise content management field is limiting the type of vendor innovation that makes products more appealing to customers, a Google official contended last week at the AIIM Conference & Expo in Boston.
A hacker managed to break into a Mac and win a US$10,000 prize as part of a contest started at the CanSecWest security conference in Vancouver.
As of late Wednesday afternoon, U.S. Eastern Time, Research in Motion had offered no explanation for the cause of the BlackBerry e-mail service outage that affected users in North America.
Google has reported earnings and revenue that exceeded Wall Street's expectations for its first fiscal quarter, ended March 31.
For the second straight quarter, AMD has posted a loss. This time it lost $US611 million in its chip-manufacturing business during the first quarter of 2007.
Fujitsu has announced 2 Mbit ferro-electric RAM (FRAM) memory chips, twice as dense as its previous 1 Mbit FRAM. This memory technology combines the qualities of RAM with non-volatile memory such as Flash.
A price cut for the PlayStation 3 games console may be in the cards as Sony looks to strengthen the platform and expand its penetration.
Mozilla unveiled the final version of its open-source Thunderbird 2 e-mail client on Thursday, improving how users can organize and label their messages.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT