Microsoft Tuesday unveiled the details of its sweeping plan to get Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 (RC1) into the hands of millions of new testers and released final pricing for the operating system.
Hackers continue to poke holes in Microsoft's Office software.
BigAir is remoulding its iBurst wireless broadband plans to promote competition between Telstra and 3G providers.
Samsung Electronics is launching one of the world's first MP3 portable music players using Bluetooth technology to replace cables.
Samsung Electronics will introduce an upgraded version of its Q1 ultra-mobile PC with extended battery life, high-speed cellular and a new processor.
If you thought the boom-box days ended with the emergence of MP3 payers, think again: Samsung Electronics has designed an MP3 player with a slide-out stereo speaker system.
With eye on the huge market for portable music players, Koninklijke Philips Electronics has built a new player with a sensory touch pad, a scrolling navigation system and an optional docking station to work with the company's Streamium wireless music...
In the battle of new optical storage formats, Blu-ray Disc has added another weapon -- even more storage.
Sandisk now offers a small, lightweight portable device that allows consumers to record all types of video input, including live TV, to a range of flash memory cards.
Google is asking surfers with time on their hands to help it categorize and label the images indexed by its search engine, building a database of knowledge about the contents of the images.
MySpace.com is launching a new music download service that emphasizes music from independent artists, the latest in a string of services announced in recent weeks that hope to topple iTunes from its crown.
The subcontractor accused of mistreating workers at an iPod factory in China dropped its libel suit against two reporters and the news organization they work for in Shanghai.
CA caused some headaches this week after its antivirus software inadvertently flagged part of the Windows OS as malware.
After several delays, it appears Microsoft may get the next version of its Windows client operating system to customers according to its current schedule.
With security vendors warning of new malware that exploits a recently patched flaw in Windows, Microsoft is saying that attacks are not on the rise.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW