New software from Research in Motion (RIM) will enable all BlackBerry wireless applications to run on smartphones from rival handset makers.
Less than one week after disclosing a $US611 million first-quarter loss, chipmaker, AMD said it hoped to raise up to $US2.2 billion through the sale of convertible notes to institutional investors.
Move over "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire." Here comes CONE Sutro Forest.
The City of London is home to a new Wi-Fi network that is not only one of Europe's largest but also among the first to give users mobile coverage similar to a cellular network.
The Internet's blog sites have become overgrown with a variety of unpleasant content, including porn, offensive language, hate posting, and malware, a new threat analysis has suggested.
OpenDNS, a San Francisco-based company that claims to offer faster Internet speeds to users who redirect traffic through its domain name server "nameservers," Monday began offering free customizable browser address keywords.
Microsoft's security team it is still working on a patch for a critical bug in the company's server software.
Home grown broadband provider Internode is South Australia's first Internet company to reach turnover of $100 million, driven by customer numbers which exceed 100,000.
HP has introduced what it calls its biggest new printing technology since the LaserJet line in 1984 -- but it isn't for sale.
Google has bought video conferencing software from Marratech a Stockholm-based vendor, and hired the engineers involved with the software, a Google spokesman said Friday.
New data from eBay shows that its Skype VOIP service is still picking up lots of new users, but at a slower rate than in previous quarters.
Hewlett-Packard (HP), the world's largest PC vendor, has filed another lawsuit against its fastest growing rival, Acer, as competition in the PC industry continues to heat up.
For the first time since its launch in 2002, CeBIT Australia, which is held in Sydney, will not be opened by the NSW Premier. The Federal Minister for Communications, Information Technology and the Arts, Senator Helen Coonan, will instead open the sh...
The BlackBerry network failure in the US last week was caused by a small bit of new code and a still unexplained problem in the network's failover process.
Dell on Thursday bowed to pressure from customers and dumped its Vista-only policy for consumer PCs by adding Windows XP as operating option on half-a-dozen machines.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCJava DeveloperACT