Research firm IDC is playing down allegations by Toshiba that some vendors are inflating their sales figures in the cut-throat Australia-New Zealand notebook market.
Microsoft plans to issue this week an update for its retail point-of-service, adding features to make it easier to integrate peripheral devices, a company official said.
Tangible Software Solutions, a Canadian based software development and consulting company, has released version 2.5 of its VB.NET to C# conversion utility, Instant C#.
Canberra-based software development company Taskey is looking to Microsoft's .NET to increase the functionality of its Web-based management software.
European record labels were keeping quiet on Friday morning regarding a potential U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation into digital music price fixing.
The author of the Hacker Defender rootkit, known by the handle "holy_father," said he has ended a paid service offering routes around anti-virus and anti-rootkit programs. Hacker Defender, an open-source, user-mode Windows rootkit, had become famous ...
Google has introduced its lowest-priced Google Mini search device to date, in an attempt to capture the most price-sensitive segment of the small-business market.
Airlines need to do a better job of keeping passengers from using mobile phones and laptops during flight because interference caused by such gear could cause accidents, according to a new study.
Cebit is not just about IT for the enterprise: exhibitors will also be showing new consumer products and services.
The "near automatic" injunctions that judges issue when a company is found to be infringing a patent hurt innovation, tech organizations are arguing as the U.S. Supreme Court prepares to hear a high-profile patent case.
Computer makers are planning to use Intel's next generation of dual-core processors to build smaller, cooler machines. The first of those chips will launch in volume quantities by June, Intel is expected to announce at its Intel Developer Forum trade...
Microsoft Friday asked three US courts to force Sun Microsystems, Oracle, IBM and Novell to produce documents pertaining to the European Union's (EU's) antitrust case against the software vendor.
Research In Motion (RIM) and NTP have settled their long-standing legal battle, with RIM paying NTP US$612.5 million to settle all of NTP's patent claims against it.
Despite the buzz being generated by its Origami Project, Microsoft plans to give it only brief mention at the upcoming CeBit trade show in Hanover, Germany. The event coincides with when the company has said it will offer more details. The project ap...
Google's top executives drove through a simple message at the company's annual meeting with Wall Street analysts on Thursday: the sky is the limit on the company's revenue growth potential in the long term.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW