ThinkFree added offline support to its online application suite Tuesday and launched it as a US$7-a-month alternative to Microsoft Office.
Apple and four of the biggest record companies this week must submit written responses to antitrust charges that they restricted online sales of music in Europe.
Archos has launched its version of an iPod with a range of portable devices featuring flash video and YouTube support.
Samsung's new digital music player has an FM radio receiver that supports the radio data broadcasting system used on many European radio stations.
Bar code standards body, GS1 Australia, has been granted a 12 month renewal for its current 4 Watt scientific licence.
Is the time approaching when Apple will grab a significant share of the enterprise market? The answer is 'yes', according to Joe Habraken, an assistant professor with the University of New England and an author of numerous IT books.
It's hard to imagine the online ad market cooling off, but when it eventually does, companies that make their living from it would do well to have a back-up plan.
Novell is upgrading its support for virtualized operating systems running under a Xen environment, with a bundle of virtualization drivers to be released next month.
Google Monday released to outside developers the same security API currently used by its own Google Desktop and Mozilla's Firefox for warding off phishing and malware-dropping Web sites.
Hewlett Packard's acquisition of Web applications security specialist SPI Dynamics on June 19 illustrates a growing demand among enterprise customers to have vulnerability-scanning tools integrated into their software development platforms.
HP on Tuesday announced its intentions to acquire SPI Dynamics, a maker of Web application security assessment software and services, for an undisclosed amount.
Microsoft launched a redesigned MSN portal for mobile phones, with improved navigation and optimized display of Web pages.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
Google on Monday turned on the solar panels covering nearly all the roof space on its corporate campus and announced that its philanthropic arm plans to dole out over US$10 million in grants to support hybrid cars.
Hewlett-Packard is developing new storage hardware that will make it easier for administrators to assign the right amount of storage to different departments in an organization.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW