Alienware introduced this week a 64GB solid-state storage option for its Alienware Area-51 ALX and Aurora ALX desktop computers.
After a couple of experiences dipping a toe into the mobile market, Mozilla said it plans to get serious about developing a mobile browser.
The lure of high technology has led Wikipedia's parent organization, Wikimedia Foundation, to move its headquarters to San Francisco.
Using mobile phones or text messaging mid-conversation or during an appointment or meeting cracked the Terrible 10 Rude Behaviours List issued by Johns Hopkins University.
Data will flow more freely as mobile communications networks move towards a "flat IP" model, but developers and operators will face new security challenges, according to engineers gathered at the Freescale Technology Forum in Paris.
At the Adobe MAX conference in the US this week -- themed 'Connect, Discover, Inspire' -- Adobe Systems announced beta 2.0 of its Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) technology, around which the company is hoping the developer community will build applica...
University of Washington researchers have developed software designed to let those who can't work a handheld mouse use their voice instead to navigate the Web.
Agile software development methods go well with PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor), a Zend Technologies official said when interviewed at the ZendCon conference in the US this week.
Google, the newly-christened US$600-per-share company, unveiled this week the fifth generation of its Google Enterprise Search Appliance.
Although Microsoft fixed four flaws in Internet Explorer (IE) this week, it did not address a protocol-handling problem that could trick users into downloading malware, a move that surprised at least one security researcher. The company, however, sai...
When it comes to communicating during the workday, a majority of enterprise users find e-mail and phone calls conducive to productivity, while unified communications technologies such as instant messaging, blogs and softphones distract them from the ...
Dell wants to rid diskless desktop clients from corporate environments.
For a few minutes during Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's appearance at the Gartner conference in the US, emotionless management-speak gave way to a mother's frustration with the Vista operating system.
Apple-centric sites are offering conflicting reports about whether Leopard, the next version of Mac OS X, has been finished and is being prepared for release later this month.
Google topped global search charts in August, but search engines in China and South Korea are challenging the search company in their own countries, according to Internet research firm comScore.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW