Microsoft is inviting hackers onto its Redmond, Washington, campus again next week and this time software virtualization and mobile security will be the hot topics.
Mobile developers around the world are in an uproar over a change Vodafone Group has made in the UK that dramatically decreases the quality of their products and that they fear could prevent new and innovative mobile services from reaching the market...
Mozilla updated the preview of Firefox 3.0 to alpha 8 Thursday, unveiling for the first time to users several security features it's talked up for months.
A former Unix system administrator at Medco Health Solutions' New Jersey office has pleaded guilty in the US federal court to attempting to sabotage critical data, including individual prescription drug data, on more than 70 servers.
As Sony soaks up the Tokyo Game Show spotlight, Microsoft was quick to boast its gaming accomplishments thus far including the most played games over Xbox Live.
Sure, Halo 3 is out on Tuesday, but that didn't stop us from heading over to Microsoft's gigantor booth at the Tokyo Game Show to see how Japanese gamers were reacting to the Xbox 360's game to end all games. We were actually shocked how much attenti...
A wave of attacks targeting Microsoft's Office 2003 last year taught the company some tough security lessons it's now aggressively applying, a Microsoft software engineer said Friday.
A 3-year old Labrador Retriever from Loveland, Colorado survived a casual swallowing of a Nintendo Wii Remote.
We sit down with Ninja Gaiden II producer Yoshifuru Okamoto to discuss the game's glaring violence, a possible AO-rating, and digital jigglies.
Namco Bandai's "Duel Love" for the Nintendo DS appears to promise plenty of risque man-rubbing action.
Twenty one years after its original debut on the Famicom, Namco Bandai's "Family Trainer" has made it's return on the Nintendo Wii along with the power pad peripheral.
NBC said this week that it will let you watch some of its biggest shows on your PC for free during the week after the programs originally air. It's the first phase of a new video on demand service called "NBC Direct." The shows that will become avail...
The Australian Government has tabled a bill that will increase the power of police to ban websites that they deem crime or terrorism related.
The Ten Network announced plans this week to launch Australia's first free to air High Definition digital television channel.
Bluebox Devices has selected Internode's broadband network as the test bed for its forthcoming Video on Demand (VoD) service.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT