Italy has become the latest country to clamp down on phishing, with authorities there arresting 26 people for an alleged scam to swindle bank customers.
India's Reliance Communications has agreed to buy Yipes Holdings of the U.S. for US$300 million in cash, with plans to extend its managed Ethernet services into additional countries, the companies announced Monday.
Microsoft on Monday released Windows Home Server (WHS) to manufacturing, the final milestone for software that will power several turnkey home servers that OEMs will put on the market in late September and early October.
It probably comes as no surprise that Google was selected as the number one development in e-commerce over the past 10 years by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), an industry trade group.
For a few days last week, Microsoft temporarily had Macintosh amnesia as it omitted mention of the Mac edition of Office in a write-up that accompanied one of Tuesday's security updates.
Europe is a fortress for Mozilla's Firefox browser, which enjoys a market share nearly 50 percent higher than in the U.S., a French Web-measuring company reported Monday.
Spurred to find ways to protect consumers as online shopping grows, the 30 countries belonging to the international economic and social-development group Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/new...
Microsoft Research workers showed off some of their projects, including several that find new uses for mobile phones, on Monday at a summit in Redmond, Washington.
All 630 representatives in the Italian Chamber of Deputies are now allowed to request Linux for their PCs and laptops to replace current software, typically based on the Windows/Office platform.
This year's federal election will be the first to engage electronic voting when blind or vision impaired people will be able to vote at 29 locations across Australia.
Wal-Mart Stores last week announced that its three-month-old program that lets customers order products online and pick them up at its brick-and-mortar stores has been spread to 3,300 stores in the U.S.
Internet radio may not be dead after all.
Chinese sport fans have embraced an online lottery for tickets to the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
Samsung Electronics recorded a sharp fall in operating profits during the three months from April to June due to the weak market for computer memory chips.
The Department of Defence's recruitment arm, Defence Force Recruiting (DFR), has launched an online game site to attract more people into defence jobs.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT