Dell and Sony knew about and discussed manufacturing problems with Sony-made Lithium-Ion batteries as long as ten months ago, but held off on issuing a recall until those flaws were clearly linked to catastrophic failures causing those batteries to c...
Internode will be supplying customers with modem/routers from Australian manufacturer OPEN Networks for its forthcoming national Annex M trial.
Just days after posting details of searches made by hundreds of thousands of subscribers, AOL is in hot water again with consumer advocates. This time the issue is with the company's Active Virus Shield anti-virus software, released last week.
Google this week temporarily attached Google Checkout icons to ads from companies that haven't signed up for the online transaction system, a glitch that caused some confusion among advertisers.
While ever regulators "pillage" the backpockets of Telstra shareholders, the chances are slim that the telco will rollout a high-speed broadband network.
Dell blamed its strategy of cutting prices in a slow market for a profit of just US$502 million in the second quarter, 51 percent below the same period last year.
Blu-ray Disc players and movies expected on sale later this year in Japan and the U.S. will share the same region code, Sony said Thursday.
A U.S. judge has ruled that a U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) program to wiretap telephone and Internet traffic of U.S. residents is illegal and must be stopped.
Yahoo may build links between Yahoo Photos and Flickr, though it has no plans to consolidate the photo-sharing services.
Microsoft has begun showing how it will integrate its Windows Live online services into Windows Vista in recent test builds of the operating system, according to sources familiar with the company's plans.
The Boeing Co. will phase out its Connexion by Boeing service, leaving what it once considered a promising market for in-flight Internet access.
Microsoft has released two patches for its Vista operating system, saying that it too is affected by flaws that were disclosed during the company's Aug. 8 security updates.
Technology from one of Germany's renowned Fraunhofer Institutes could help companies protect pictures of their products from being stolen by groups trying to promote cheap imitations.
A Wi-Fi network built by Google was launched on Wednesday and now provides free broadband wireless access to the search engine giant's home city in California
Samsung Electronics says that it has developed a three-inch LCD panel with VGA (640 x 480 pixels) resolution that directly meets industry interface standards for digital still cameras.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC