New peer-to-peer (P2P) technology has been designed to speed file transfers through the sharing of non-identical files. The system promises to make online file sharing up to five times faster, and could potentially add to the efficiency of software u...
Microsoft is taking tough measures to find out who leaked a Community Technology Preview (CTP) of Windows Home Server to <a href="http://www.thehotfix.net/">The Hotfix.net blog</a> after the software preview was posted on the site by a user named "Ri...
Business analysts at Intel's technology conference next week will focus on the company's powerful server chips, but industry blogs are showing more excitement over word that the company will launch a new platform for ultra mobile PCs (UMPCs).
Chip giant, Intel, has debut a low-cost, integrated desktop motherboard for sub-entry PC markets at the Asia-Pacific Intel Solutions Summit (ISS) 2007. It is likely to see action in Australia.
The federal opposition leader Kevin Rudd has reiterated his $4.7 billion pledge to build a high-speed broadband network throughout Australia to boost the economy, particularly in the regional small business sector.
Apple said it won't release Leopard, the next version of the Mac operating system, in early June as planned, blaming the delay on the iPhone.
The Word 2007 bugs pegged as security vulnerabilities by an Israeli researcher are nothing of the sort, Microsoft said Thursday. Instead, the application crashes reported as flaws are actually by design.
A massive spam outbreak that tries to trick recipients into opening a file attachment that can hijack their computers has already broken records, security companies said Thursday.
Mountain climber Rod Baber is preparing for the climb of a lifetime and hoping to reach the summit of Mount Everest in late May or early June.
A group of storage vendors on Thursday proposed the development of a new specification that would allow the Fibre Channel storage-area networking protocol to run over Ethernet.
A satellite radio solution specifically created for emergency services, disaster management and mining applications has been dubbed a world first by its Australian creators.
Ericsson today announced it has supplied more than 500,000 ADSL lines to Australian broadband operators.
Although Microsoft patched the ANI bug in Windows a week ago, that's not stopped attackers from boosting the number of Web sites serving exploits or tweaking exploits to make them more efficient.
Google has found an ally in the Chinese Web browser Maxthon, a partnership that could help to lift Google's fortunes in China's tough search market.
Dell has stopped selling its Axim handheld computer line, and will not discuss rumours of a gearing up to introduce a smart phone product possibly by buying Palm, according to a spokesperson.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT