Wi-Fi-only phones will have been almost wiped from the market within five years, according to a report from Juniper Research.
In a nod toward the ubiquitous nature of BlackBerry mobile devices, CrackBerry.com was launched Tuesday to provide a new way for addicts of the system to get their fix.
Google has enhanced the way it notifies webmasters that their sites contain malware, improving on a service the company launched in November of last year in a partnership with The Stop Badware Coalition.
If the Firefox browser were a car, it would be in the garage right now being souped up by an anxious group of gear heads.
New research has revealed that the use of Personal Navigation Devices (PND), such as GPS mapping devices, could reduce crash risk and have a positive effect on driver safety.
The latest IT security threat plaguing the office is actually clipped to the belts and purses of a company's mobile workforce.
Siemens and Nortel have separately announced innovations in wireless LAN products for business users.
Pageflakes, which lets communities of users create personalized Internet home pages, next month plans to begin offering a directory of 10,000 "widgets," or small, single-purpose applications that can be used to further customize personal pages.
HP has begun shipping a new product that the company thinks will give it an edge over rival, IBM, in the market for blade servers.
If the mention of Web 2.0 social networks conjures images of tech-crazed teens navigating virtual worlds at breakneck speeds or screenshots of flowery pink blogs, think again.
World Bank officials are speaking out about the international gateway license-fee wrangle between mobile phone service providers and African governments.
Aethon Monday announced a system that uses robots to monitor the movement of medical equipment tagged with radio frequency identification (RFID) chips and fetch it when needed by nurses or other hospital staff.
Sony is planning to launch a Blu-ray Disc player in the middle of this year that's significantly cheaper than many current models on the market.
HP has launched a low-priced, disk-based backup and recovery system as it battles with Dell for small business users who need to back up their data.
Cisco Systems' Linksys division thinks small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) should have some of the same features enterprises get, such as backup power and virtualization, when they attach storage to their networks.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW