A music service called nuTsie enables easy access of your entire iTunes library from a mobile phone. A free public beta of the Melodeo service is available from the nuTsie site.
Apple is in advanced talks with major studios for the rights to rent movies via iTunes, according to the UK Financial Times.
UK record labels are looking to the mobile phone industry to kick-start growth in digital music sales, according to industry body the BPI.
Just hours after Apple released a Windows version of Safari on Monday, security researchers had <a href="http://erratasec.blogspot.com/2007/06/niiiice.html" target="_blank">uncovered more</a> than half a dozen vulnerabilities in the browser beta, inc...
Fujitsu Siemens Computers (FSC) has launched a brace of server series in its B2000 Business Server range, the SX100 aimed at entry-level mainframe users, and the SX160 with what FSC calls medium performance. They slot below FSC's existing mainframe r...
Dell will sell a wider variety of television sets made by other manufacturers over its Web site, but denied reports that it plans to stop making LCD (liquid crystal display) TVs.
It's not just the Recording Industry Association of America that people need to worry about when downloading music from P2P networks.
As the number of virtual environments increases, standards and vendor collaboration will help make teleporting between different worlds a smooth experience, ensuring, for instance, that your avatar arrives in a new world still wearing the clothes it ...
Security researchers have already found eight bugs in the Windows version of Safari Apple released on Monday. They're blaming Apple's "hostile attitude towards security researchers" for the problems.
Computer cooling supplier OCZ has announced plans to use carbon nanotube technology in its processor heatsink product, HydroJet.
Toshiba will launch this month two digital video recorders (DVRs) that combine HD DVD with high-definition hard-disk drive recording.
Hewlett-Packard is sticking with processors from Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) in a new family of blade PCs designed to compete with offerings from IBM.
Google has decided to make the data it stores about end users anonymous in its server logs after 18 months, according to a <a href="http://googleblog.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">blog posted</a> Monday by the company's global privacy counsel.
Nortel Networks announced plans Tuesday to help small and medium-size businesses move to voice over IP and unified communications by combining Nortel applications with IBM System i servers.
Yahoo shareholders voted down a proposal that would have forced management to adopt stronger policies regarding government attempts to limit Internet access and to curtail freedom of speech in countries where Yahoo operates.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC