SAP is teaming up with IBM and Sun to combine identity management software with tools that ensure proper segregation of duties, a necessary part of regulatory compliance.
Microsoft slated seven security updates for release early next week that target vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, Word and SharePoint.
Toshiba and Microsoft this week announced plans to launch the Advanced Interactivity Consortium to extend interactive features in HD DVD, a high-definition format, in an effort to attract more users.
Court documents filed by Qualcomm this week describe a disjointed legal team with communication failures and internal engineers who were forgetful and ignorant of basic principles of technical standards-setting procedure.
For the second time in five weeks, four major Internet companies are being sued for patent infringement lawsuit.
The case against alleged illegal file swapper Jammie Thomas goes to the jury Thursday. Thomas is accused of illegally distributing 1702 music files using the service Kazaa by the Recording Industry Association of America. The trade association is sui...
Over 390 'hot' iPods collectively valued in excess of $70, 000 wholesale may be hitting the streets after a break-in this week, warn Police.
Developed as a logical step after aliens and popcorn, Slashdot, originally coined as a joke and hosted on a personal homepage, is 10 years old.
When it comes to launching online attacks, criminals are getting more organized and branching out from the Windows operating system, eBay's security chief said this week.
Bose has updated its home entertainment product line in time for the Christmas buying period. Included amongst them is its first new acoustic audio product in 20 years - a set of speakers designed for home PCs.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has discontinued proceedings against two of the four respondents in it's case against Google and the Trading Post Australia which alleged that Google failed to distinguish between sponsored and 'orga...
Microsoft has amped up its antipiracy campaign, adding a program that targets large customers that need to "get legal" after being fingered for using counterfeit or illegally-applied volume licenses.
Anti-virus application vendor Symantec found a total 212,101 new malware variants over the first months of 2007, an astonishing 185 per cent increase over the second half of 2006, totalling an average of well over 1100 unique samples arriving per day...
Telstra claims its Next-G Network has already surpassed the coverage of its national CDMA network some four months ahead of its CDMA switch-off date which is set for January 28, 2008.
The Web site of one of China's Internet security organizations has been laced with malicious code.
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD