Telecommunications research firm Market Clarity has launched a local consumer, business and wholesale VoIP directory.
Sharp will begin production at a state-of-the-art LCD (liquid crystal display) plant in Japan slightly ahead of schedule this month, the company said Tuesday.
An industrial espionage case against two top executives and an engineer from Via Technologies ended Monday after judges in Taiwan found the defendants not guilty.
Fifty lucky residents in the Victorian alpine town of Mt Beauty will get access to free broadband as part of a trial by SP AusNet to test the viability of delivering Internet over power lines.
If its performance during a demonstration last week at Microsoft's annual Financial Analyst Meeting (FAM) is any indication, a voice-recognition feature in Windows Vista is not quite ready for prime time.
Country Energy (CE) is expected to supply the first commercial Broadband over Power line service in NSW in the latter half of the year. This means Internet surfers in regional NSW will, for the first time, have access to speeds that smash what is ava...
A lawsuit by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (Panasonic) against Taiwan's CMC Magnetics Corp. covers three patents related to recordable DVD technology, according to the court complaint.
SanDisk will acquire competing flash memory developer M-Systems Flash Disk Pioneers for US$1.6 billion, the two companies said late Sunday.
Digital design production house, True Life Creations, has been awarded a $1 million Federal Grant to construct a global training centre for 3D animation in Adelaide.
France's Constitutional Council has made a stringent new copyright law even harsher, modifying three articles of the law and striking out a fourth in a review of its constitutionality. The changes mean that unauthorized sharing of copyright files suc...
Google has begun testing a new service for hosting open-source projects that leverages its famed search engine to help developers find interesting software to which they can contribute.
Google's settlement of a class-action lawsuit last week goes a long way toward protecting the company from litigation related to click fraud, a problem some say could cripple Google's business.
Your next Windows laptop could run faster and last longer on a single battery charge thanks to a new generation of hybrid hard disk drives and a feature in the Windows Vista operating system that leverages NAND flash memory as a disk cache.
Microsoft has recalled an updated version of Small Business Server because of a glitch discovered during a regular software production audit, the company said Friday.
Microsoft this week will begin charging US$1.50 for users to download a copy of the Office 2007 beta 2.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA