The price of games for Sony Computer Entertainment's upcoming PlayStation 3 console is getting a little clearer.
LG.Philips will next week unveil what it says is the world's slimmest cell phone display.
Palm will begin sales of the Treo 750v, a Windows Mobile-based 3G (third-generation) smart phone, next month. The handset is the first Windows-based Treo to be offered in Asia.
Telstra Wholesale has given official word that it has suspended Veridas ADSL services and is giving customers 10 calendar days to transfer services to another supplier.
EBay has upgraded its Shopping.com site with new features designed to make it easier for buyers to browse the popular comparison shopping site.
Vodafone Group will introduce what could be its first mobile phone to carry its own brand exclusively, and not that of the phone manufacturer.
Sony has announced its highest-capacity mid-market format tape, AIT-5.
Microsoft Research showed off a small slice of its futuristic work Tuesday that included user input sensing technology, and graphics technology that morphs still pictures, video and audio into a single display.
Six men have been charged with orchestrating a phishing scheme that targeted AOL users, the U.S. Department of Justice said Wednesday.
An anti-botnet appliance, PC-sharing, and codeless application development were featured technologies at the <a href="http://www.demo.com/conferences/demofall2006.php" target="_blank">Demofall 2006 conference</a> Wednesday, with a multitude of hopefu...
It is not beer, but telco provider Gotalk is hoping to lure new VoIP users with a half price Happy Hour promotion, starting from today.
Sony will begin selling an electronic-book reader in stores and on the Web in the U.S. by the end of October, and has opened a dedicated online bookstore for the reader, it said Wednesday.
One day after patching a widely exploited flaw in its Internet Explorer browser, Microsoft has a new bug to worry about, this time in PowerPoint.
After 50 years, the useful life of the hard disk drive (HDD) is increasingly being threatened by SDRAM and flash-based semiconductor solid state disk (SSD) storage. For example, Samsung Electronics Company has announced plans to release a 64GB solid ...
Windows Vista will not support older versions of Visual Studio, a move that will require many developers writing applications for the forthcoming operating system to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW