Microsoft Monday promised that within four weeks it will expand instant messaging on its Xbox 360 game console so that players can chat with others running Windows Live Messenger on their PCs and mobile phones.
Mozilla on Friday posted release candidate code for the newest version of its e-mail client, Thunderbird 2.0, which emphasizes message organization and support for Windows Vista.
If you bought a Windows Vista Capable PC late last year and want to move up to the Home Premium version of the Vista operating system, you may already need a hardware upgrade.
Windows Vista users are complaining on Microsoft's support forums about long start-up, shutdown and application load times compared with Windows XP.
Apple has published a firmware update for its Airport Extreme Base Station that fixes two security flaws in the Wi-Fi router.
An educational project in the U.K. is looking to combine mobile and desktop technology with classroom and real-world settings to boost young people's understanding of the world.
Intel is launching a quad-core chip for desktop gamers on Monday, continuing a barrage of new products the company has announced in the past week.
Toshiba has launched legal action in the U.S. against 17 companies that it says haven't paid the required licensing fees for DVD technology used in their products.
SanDisk and Yahoo are the latest companies attempting to take on Apple's iPod, Monday releasing the Wi-Fi-enabled Sansa Connect.
Ten days before it is due to report earnings, AMD has warned investors that it would restructure its business model in reaction to a steep drop in quarterly revenue
Apple has announced that it has sold 100 million of its iconic iPods since the popular music player's release five and a half years ago.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers is considering a change in the way Internet's governing body is organized that could allow it to skirt some potential legal issues.
Google issued a brief apology for using part of a software application developed by rival Sohu.com in a recently released Chinese software tool of its own.
Microsoft has acknowledged several new problems with the emergency patch it released last week to quash the Windows animated cursor file (ANI) bug and has updated a hotfix that it's telling some Windows XP SP2 users to download and install.
A court has granted Intel seven extra days to explain to a judge why it lost email records that could provide proof that the chipmaker used anticompetitive practices as alleged by AMD.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW