Microsoft will release critical patches for its Windows and Word software on Tuesday as part of its monthly release of security patches.
As previously predicted, EMC has acquired Berkeley Data Systems, provider of Mozy Online backup and recovery services.
Microsoft's research arm has been quietly collecting data through an add-on service to its Windows Live Toolbar to determine how often Web users actually fall prey to phishing attacks.
Rohm is showing off at this week's Ceatec exhibition a prototype full-color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that's smaller than a fingernail, yet offers resolution of 320 pixels by 240 pixels.
Do you find your employees not smiling when greeting customers? Japanese component maker Omron's Okao Vision family of facial-recognition products can help.
A company spun off from Sony is developing a line of monitors based on FED (field emission display) technology, which offers faster response times, consumes less power, and produces warmer, more realistic images than is possible with other flat-panel...
Subscribers to a US Department of Homeland Security daily e-mail bulletin were inundated with dozens of e-mails on Wednesday due to a glitch with the mailing list.
Data center automation software maker Stratavia this week announced it had upgraded its flagship product to be able to make decisions based on past actions and further lessen the amount of manual intervention needed in managing data center operations...
The British Computer Society (BCS) said it's developing a model that's designed to help IT managers select the most efficient servers, and so deliver a greener IT infrastructure.
Kryptiva this week announced an encryption product designed to secure e-mail communications from the sender's desktop to the recipient's in-box.
A U.S. court ruling on Web site accessibility for the blind could force companies to step up their adoption of technology for those with special needs.
BT Group is turning to its own broadband subscribers to help crack a nut that many governments and service providers have struggled with: Widespread Wi-Fi access.
A major upgrade to Google's Urchin Web analytics server software is almost three years late and customers who bought the product worry that Google's silence and inaction may mean it will be discontinued.
Web-site buttons from Internet telephony startup Jajah that allowed eBay buyers and sellers to initiate phone calls have been banned by eBay, a move that Jajah charges is unjustified.
The U.S. federal government took steps earlier this week to shut down Web sites in California in order to protect the public from hacked Web sites, but new incidents show that the problem is not going away any time soon.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD