Australian Y2K officials are rejecting an assertion that Australian Y2K air safety is open to the risk of disruption during a five week period over the New Year.
Microsoft software will be available as services in Australia from June next year, says a local official.
Microsoft chairman and CEO Bill Gates attempts humour in his Comdex keynote address, taking aim at lawyers.
Electronics chain Tandy is set to go online in 2000, aiming to make its entire inventory available via an e-commerce site.
Passface lets you trade your password for pictures, but proceed with caution at this unusual site.
A Sun, Sony partnership announced this week aims to directly connect TVs and other appliances with Web content and services.
Australian retailers have already missed the boat for the expected online trading boom this Christmas according to an e-commerce specialist.
Optus has reached settlements with at least two people who allegedly viewed confidential customer information on one of the ISP's Web sites last week.
A US federal judge is prepared to issue a preliminary injunction barring copycats from imitating the design of Apple's popular bubble-shaped iMac PC.
Online music store ChaosMusic will list on the ASX, using cash raised to boost resources in the face of an expected marketing assault from US competitors.
Compaq has unveiled the iPaq -- a new class of Internet devices aimed at corporates, boasted as the "Legacy-free" PC.
A new malicious e-mail worm called "BubbleBoy" proves that you no longer have to open an attachment to infect your system with a virus.
Packard Bell brand name will continue, despite amalgamation of Australian operations and withdrawl from US market.
Just in time for Christmas, Yahoo! Australia and New Zealand has launched an online mall with 25 well-known Australian retailers already on-board.
The latest modem product from Sirius Technologies boasts an incorporated USB hub.
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential (+74 photos)
- Nokia cleared to sell Indian factory to Microsoft
- US ITC to review ruling in patent dispute between Nokia and HTC
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »