Motorola Inc. Tuesday announced partnerships designed to prime the pump for Java applications on mobile phones.
Microsoft Corp. and Samsung Semiconductor Inc. are working on concept designs for personal digital assistants (PDAs), aiming to bring down the price of handhelds based on Microsoft's Pocket PC software, the companies said in a statement Monday.
Sharp Corp. launched two new PDAs (personal digital assistant) based on the Linux operating system, the Zaurus SL-C700 and the Zaurus SL-B500, at a news conference Tuesday.
Intel plans to introduce on Thursday a 3-GHz PC chip that incorporates hyperthreading technology, which automatically maximizes processor resources across multiple applications.
The all-important holiday selling season is drawing near, and Hewlett-Packard Co.'s (HP) new Pavilion ze4100 notebook is designed for the entry-level consumer looking for an affordable PC to function as a home entertainment center, HP said in a relea...
Internet users may start typing three new suffixes into their Web browsers next year, as the group that oversees the Internet's addressing system has recently said that it will be calling for proposals to create new top level domains (TLDs).
A group of hackers launched a successful attack on the Web server of Russian computer security firm Kaspersky Labs Ltd. on Friday, managing to implant and distribute a copy of the recently discovered Bridex worm in the company's e-mail newsletter.
Five major U.S. movie studios have launched a new service for consumers to download movies from the Internet for a fee, the group's new online movie rental company, Movielink LLC, said Monday.
Macromedia Inc. on Monday will announce Macromedia Contribute, a desktop application extending Web site editing to laymen.
Intervideo Inc. has embraced the cutting edge of DVD and audio technologies with new versions of its video recording and DVD movie playback programs, both available this month.
Antivirus company Trend Micro Inc. today warned users to keep their eyes peeled for a worm that spreads quickly and is known as 'Friends Greeting' or worm_friendgrt.B.
Sweden has expelled two Russian diplomats in connection with a spy scandal at Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Sweden's foreign ministry said Monday.
German wireless company T-Mobile International AG has agreed to buy and deliver content from the digital unit of Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. in a move to add film entertainment to mobile devices.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) on Monday released a new mobile processor and announced the chip is available in notebooks immediately, breaking the trend of its last few processor launches.
Liquid Audio Inc. and Alliance Entertainment Corp. have decided to scrap their merger plans following stockholders' public opposition to the move.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW