An increasing awareness of rogue software on the network, along with security concerns, has helped to decrease the amount of piracy occurring across large organisations, the Business Software Association of Australia (BSAA) has reported. But up to 50...
Some believe that Westpac's new anti-keylogging sign in page, is a joke and does not go far enough to ensure security.
Google has started a Chinese-language Web log, or blog, intended to give Internet users in China a better understanding of what the company is all about.
The cost of building Sony's upcoming PlayStation 3 could reach as high as US$900 per box initially, far higher than earlier estimates and sure to dampen user demand for the console, according to U.S. investment banking firm Merrill Lynch & Co.
The Minimo Project, the group developing a shrunk-down version of the Mozilla open source browser for handheld devices, released a new version of Minimo on Saturday. The announcement is the latest indication that mobile phones will increasingly be us...
Google has argued that turning over more than a million of its search records to the U.S. government would undermine users' trust in its service and compromise its trade secrets.
IBM may have figured out a way to extend the life of a popular method for manufacturing semiconductor chips, potentially deferring for several years the costly transition to newer production methods, it said on Monday.
Prospects of a legal battle between the German government and the European Commission over a new network for online access to World Cup football matches moved a step closer on Monday.
A group of companies and three universities in the U.K. will conduct a research project that delivers and studies cutting-edge mobile applications, the University of Bath said on Monday.
Google Desktop 3 beta poses a security risk to many companies and use of the software should be tightly controlled, Gartner said in a research note last week.
Netspace has announced a planned roll-out of its own ADSL2+ service, following the completion of a beta trial of the service in the city.
A worm that affects computers running Apple Computer's MacOS X operating system is circulating on the Internet, according to antivirus software makers.
Encryption features in Microsoft's upcoming OS release, Windows Vista, could pose tricky challenges for criminal investigators, a Cambridge University professor has told British lawmakers.
Microsoft on Thursday unveiled its Office 2007 package that includes a collection of new applications, servers, bundles and licensing options targeted at providing users with collaboration, content management and business intelligence.
Microsoft this week redesigned the home page for MSN Search to give it a similar look other services under its "Live" brand. The move is in anticipation of MSN Search's imminent name change to Windows Live Search, a company spokesman said Friday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD