The Jericho Forum predicts a day when it will be unnecessary to build network perimeter defenses with firewalls, but in the meantime corporate network-security experts need to find alternatives to address the shortcomings that are pushing firewalls t...
Arm 's new Cortex A9-MPCore design for a cellular processor with up to four cores aims to deliver better performance to smartphones and mobile devices while consuming minimal battery life.
A US federal court judge has certified a class-action lawsuit against Target filed by the National Federation of the Blind (NFB).
A group of seven companies including Mozilla, Arm and MontaVista Software are hoping to grow the market for a relatively new device category that sits in between a smartphone and a laptop.
Fans of '80s teen comedies know San Dimas as the Los Angeles suburb that's the hometown for the lovable dimwits of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
A very small Linux operating system, known as Puppy Linux, has had a "major upgrade" after version 3.0 hit the streets this week.
Microsoft will take another crack at blending social networking with digital music next month with the release of new Zune music players and a renewed campaign to promote song sharing.
For the second time in two months, Microsoft has rolled out fixes to improve Windows Vista's speed and reliability.
Opening up to developers, Microsoft is releasing its .Net Framework libraries under the Microsoft Reference License, which allows viewing of source code but not modification or redistribution, the company said on Wednesday.
The Australian Government is giving the Royal Flying Doctor Service $2.7 million to help fund its eHealth program.
The Federal Government yesterday announced a further seven broadband providers have been approved under the $163 million Australian Broadband Guarantee.
Microsoft has unveiled three new models of its Zune portable digital media players featuring touch-sensitive buttons for navigating the device, the ability to sync with wireless networks, and flash memory in two of them.
Helen Coonan dismisses rebate to assist games development
In 2003, the US Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) installed a US$25 million supercomputing system with about 2,000 of Intel's Itanium 2 processors. At the time, the machine was recognized as the world's fifth most po...
US ISP Network Solutions has inked a deal with Queensland domain name distributor Domain Distribution Network (DDN) to resell 'aftermarket' domain names.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC