In Washington, the seat of U.S. government, participants spell out the language of the political process on the tiny keys of BlackBerries.
Microsoft is aiming to add some star power to its MSN Internet site by allowing U.S. visitors to rent DVDs, download movies and buy cinema tickets online.
According to a report by the Dublin-based Research & Markets, mobile devices based on full-feature operating systems will define the next stage of technology evolution in the handset market. And Linux will be an OS to be reckoned with.
Everybody knows you should back up the important data on your PC often. In fact, if I stacked up all the issues of PC World magazine that recommend this important task at least once, the pile would eventually collapse--trapping the smaller members of...
A 19-year-old pleaded guilty in a Minnesota federal court on Wednesday to spreading the W32.Blaster-B worm over the Internet.
Microsoft is letting customers disable installation of SP2 until they are ready to deal with the multitude of issues it brings.
Microsoft recently reaffirmed that none of their development studios are currently working on any Nintendo DS titles following rumors that Rare's Game Boy Advance team might port several titles to the new handheld system.
Intuit has released its annual update of Quicken, bringing some welcome renovations to the market-leading personal finance package. But the changes are primarily small usability improvements that enhance existing features, so users of other versions ...
It wasn't long ago when the biggest security issue in the photocopier industry was how to keep randy employees from scanning body parts. But times have changed. A new generation of jazzed-up office copiers can scan documents, send faxes or e-mail, an...
Alex Gruzen has left Hewlett-Packard (HP) to share responsibility for Dell's client product group with John Medica, a Dell spokesman confirmed Wednesday.
ISPs (Internet service providers) America Online (AOL) and Yahoo plan to begin using technology to verify the source of e-mail messages in coming months, as both companies step up efforts to stop unsolicited commercial, or "spam," e-mail, according t...
Just under 86 percent of spam sent to 1,000 enterprises between May and July came from U.S. spammers, according to a survey by CipherTrust Inc.
A Senate committee report on competition in high-speed Internet services has criticised the poor state of Australia's broadband network. The Senate Broadband Inquiry Report said the copper network is at the end of its life and the government had don...
One of 321 Studios' last corporate acts will be paying off the companies that drove it to extinction.
If you want to play 3D computer games without wearing special glasses, or watch Ghosts of the Abyss without looking like a geek, a new LCD monitor just released by Sharp brings your dream closer to reality--for a price.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 2 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 3 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 5 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- New query language could turn log files into business insights
- Apple acquires Metaio with a view to augmented reality
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD