Most small businesses want to be environmentally conscious -- but probably aren't keen on investing in a lot of expensive upgrades. But going green doesn't have to break the bank, and in the long run it could end up saving money.
The race is on to come up with the world's thinnest mobile phone screen.
Microsoft took the latest step towards the upcoming holiday buying season by launching the Xbox 360 Arcade, a version of its popular game console aimed specifically at families.
Users of the MySpace.com social networking Website will be able to add multiplayer games to their personal profile pages, and play them for free, from next year. MySpace has struck a deal with Oberon Media to make available hundreds of casual games f...
Hitachi has launched what it says is the world's most energy-efficient desktop hard disk drive.
Oracle said that BEA Systems has officially rejected its offer to acquire the company. BEA had previously said the offer was too low.
Citrix Systems made a slew of product announcements this week that leverages the 18-year-old application-delivery company's technology to make it a major player in virtualization, unified communications, regulatory compliance, and green technology.
People with autism rarely have diplomas. Many lack the piece of paper showing that they have finalized school because exams are too much of an obstacle.
Microsoft's new Mobile Device Manager faces a shortcoming because it is exclusive to Windows Mobile devices, but that might change, an executive said this week.
US Government technology supplier Raytheon announced the completion of its acquisition of data-leak prevention company Oakley Systems.
Enterprise security is being compromised by the number of poor security products on the market in a world where hackers have become more organized, delegates at the RSA Security conference were told this week.
Microsoft has expanded the capabilities of its Windows Live ID service by adding support for single sign-on for its Windows Live services and making it possible for users to sign up for an ID from a mobile device.
Microsoft won't be participating in the 700 MHz spectrum auction planned by the US Federal Communications Commission for January, CEO Steve Ballmer said this week.
Apple expects Leopard to bring in US$140 million between its launch this week and the end of the year, a company executive hinted. That number, however, is lower than analysts' estimates.
A malicious PDF document that exploits bugs in Adobe Systems' Reader and Acrobat software is on the loose, Symantec said, just hours after Adobe patched the programs.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Culture & Process ChangeNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperVIC
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Mid-levelNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTData Analyst LeadSA