Cisco this week is unveiling a raft of products designed to allow customers to implement a consistent set of security, unified communications, application acceleration and wireless services at remote sites.
When the names and personal information of 1,200 eBay users, along with credit card numbers, suddenly appeared yesterday on eBay's Trust & Safety Discussion Board where public comment is shared, eBay responded by immediately shutting down the discuss...
A new program developed by a Russian software company allows Skype users to record their phone conversations and save them on their computer as digital multimedia files.
Trend Micro today announced updated consumer desktop anti-malware packages, and released a new product, Internet Security Pro, intended to protect customers engaged in online transactions.
HP this week claimed to be the first to implement a technology designed to improve traffic monitoring in wireless networks.
Juniper Networks this week is expanding its Carrier Ethernet switch/router line with two smaller form factor platforms, higher density modules and software enhancements.
Executives from Google and Microsoft are scheduled to testify before a Senate panel this week on the search engine company's planned US$3.1 billion acquisition of online advertising company DoubleClick.
eBay's security experts have determined that it's highly likely that whoever posted confidential information about its members in a company discussion forum this week stole the data via an e-mail phishing scam, an eBay spokeswoman said this week.
A patent claim by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation would probably not sink the IEEE 802.11n standard, according to some wireless LAN industry veterans.
D-link has announced Ethernet desktop switches that, it claims, use up to 44 percent less power than existing 5-port switches. It said it was the first company to bring such green Ethernet switches to the market.
If you thought the iPhone was overpriced, stop reading this story now.
Developers and other supporters of the Kerberos authentication platform gathered at MIT's Stata Center on Thursday to unveil a new industry effort aimed at furthering the technology.
VMware Wednesday released the first beta of Fusion 1.1, the newest version of its virtualization software that lets Mac owners run Windows on their Intel-powered computers.
Engate Technology Thursday announced a version of its antispam software that the company says includes the industry's first preemptive protection against phishing attacks.
The percentage of threats arriving in e-mail that rely on links to malicious sites -- rather than arriving as a file attachment -- has ballooned 10-fold since the first quarter of the year, a UK security company said today.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD