Microsoft chairman and CEO Bill Gates attempts humour in his Comdex keynote address, taking aim at lawyers.
A Sun, Sony partnership announced this week aims to directly connect TVs and other appliances with Web content and services.
Passface lets you trade your password for pictures, but proceed with caution at this unusual site.
Electronics chain Tandy is set to go online in 2000, aiming to make its entire inventory available via an e-commerce site.
Australian retailers have already missed the boat for the expected online trading boom this Christmas according to an e-commerce specialist.
Optus has reached settlements with at least two people who allegedly viewed confidential customer information on one of the ISP's Web sites last week.
A US federal judge is prepared to issue a preliminary injunction barring copycats from imitating the design of Apple's popular bubble-shaped iMac PC.
Compaq has unveiled the iPaq -- a new class of Internet devices aimed at corporates, boasted as the "Legacy-free" PC.
Online music store ChaosMusic will list on the ASX, using cash raised to boost resources in the face of an expected marketing assault from US competitors.
Packard Bell brand name will continue, despite amalgamation of Australian operations and withdrawl from US market.
Just in time for Christmas, Yahoo! Australia and New Zealand has launched an online mall with 25 well-known Australian retailers already on-board.
A new malicious e-mail worm called "BubbleBoy" proves that you no longer have to open an attachment to infect your system with a virus.
RealNetworks yesterday announced the beta release of RealPlayer 7, its audio and video streaming software, a new lean version that should start up 40 per cent more quickly than previous versions.
The latest modem product from Sirius Technologies boasts an incorporated USB hub.
Saturday's virtual tally room for the republic referendum set a new record for the largest live Internet event in Australia
Latest News Articles
- IBM gets fast file transfers with Aspera acquisition
- Embedded SIM spec ushers in new era for machine communications
- Older Mac webcams can spy without activating warning light, researchers find
- Target says 40 million cards likely skimmed in security breach
- Jolla stocks new online store with Sailfish smartphones for Europe
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »