A number of newly discovered vulnerabilities in implementations of the Secure Shell (SSH) transport layer communications protocol could enable attackers to launch denial of service attacks or run malicious code on machines running SSH client or serve...
In closing arguments Monday, prosecutors called for Jon Lech Johansen, the 19-year-old Norwegian charged with using and distributing DeCSS, a program that can be used to break the digital copy-protection mechanism of DVDs, to be given a three-month s...
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) announced the release of The Sims Online on Tuesday.
Telecom New Zealand has removed a collection of soft core pornographic photos from its JetStream Games website at http://www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/ following a complaint from a member of the public.
A security vulnerability in the widely used Macromedia Inc. Flash player can allow an attacker to gain control over a user's PC, eEye Digital Security Inc. warned Monday.
Microsoft will release early next year a Plus expansion pack for Windows XP that will enhance the digital media features in its desktop operating system. At the same time, the company said, it will make available the final release of its Windows Medi...
Terra Lycos SA unveiedl a new version of its HotBot search site Monday that integrates catalogs from Google Inc., Fast Search & Transfer ASA, Inktomi Corp. and Teoma, offering search addicts a one-stop spot to find what they're looking for.
As 2002 draws to a close IT experts are indulging in that annual tradition of forecasting the future of technology. Gartner Inc. is no exception and it has released its predictions of the Key Technology Advances from 2003 to 2012.
A Dutch court has ordered a spamming computer seller to stop harvesting e-mail addresses from an online address guide and to delete the already collected addresses, or face up to €100,000 ($180,430) in fines.
AOL Time Warner Inc. (AOLTW) subsidiary Netscape Communications Corp. has made the newest version of its Web browser, Netscape 7.01, which includes pop-up ad blocking capabilities, available for download from its Web site.
Microsoft Corp. on Monday officially unveiled the general release of Web Services Enhancements 1.0 (WSE) for Microsoft .Net, focusing on security and support of proposed standards.
Notebooks with Intel Corp.'s forthcoming Banias mobile processor will be certified to work with future versions of Internet access software from iPass Inc., the companies announced Monday.
RealNetworks has shipped the gold release of RealOne Player for Mac OS X.
The British High Court has wound up six Internet-based holiday companies that sold millions of pounds worth of holidays online which subsequently failed to materialize.
The German state government of North Rhine Westphalia (NRW) has won one battle in its efforts to ban Web sites carrying neo-Nazi content, but has yet to win the war.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Alienware’s push into the living room
- Kobo develops an eReader for Australia's beaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA