A malicious PDF document that exploits bugs in Adobe Systems' Reader and Acrobat software is on the loose, Symantec said, just hours after Adobe patched the programs.
Brocade Communication Systems announced that it is developing what it calls a Data Center Fabric architecture, a product strategy built around optimized server and storage virtualization, application services and policy-based automation that will mat...
Japanese DRAM (dynamic RAM) maker Elpida Memory and Taiwanese contract chip maker United Microelectronics (UMC) plan to work together to develop phase-change memory chip products, including PRAM (phase-change RAM), joining a growing chorus of chip ma...
Samsung Electronics Co. has developed a chip-manufacturing technique able to significantly increase the amount of music, pictures, videos and other data people can store in future iPods, iPhones and other devices.
Apparently it's not just unwary individuals that fall victim to online scammers. Even large corporations, it seems, can get suckered into parting with their money by devious phishers.
GeneTree, a new genealogy site set to launch on Tuesday, adds a new twist to online family history searches by allowing users to submit their own DNA and to collaborate with others using social networking tools.
Privacy may soon become a much bigger deal to the Web 2.0 world.
The Office of US Trade Representative (USTR) will seek to negotiate a voluntary anticounterfeiting trade agreement with several major trading partners, the office said Tuesday.
My SQL has laid out its software road map through 2009, including some code contributed by Google and security improvements that are due in MySQL 7.0.
The rumours were right: Cisco has signed a deal to buy WiMAX radio vendor, Navini Networks, for $US330 million.
A vendor based in Dubai pounced on the enterprise mobility market Tuesday evening with a set of Windows Mobile 6 phones that come with built-in security and management software and will be sold independent of carriers.
Mobile phones play an important role in Microsoft's software plus services vision, CEO Steve Ballmer said.
NSW Police has confirmed it will roll out a new state-wide system of Criminal Infringement Notices (CINs) with the aid of a biometric finger scanning device from 2009 in an effort to reduce paperwork and court attendances.
Microsoft and Turbolinux., a Tokyo-based Linux distributor, are cozying up with a patent cross-licensing deal and agreement to work more closely together, the companies said this week.
Microsoft added a program for uploading and sharing documents online, Office Live Workspace, to a suite of services specifically geared for users at academic institutions.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW