Can flash media cards be turned into a funky tech commodity? Mint Wireless, distributor of the just released Tomato flash products believes so.
Palm, one of the handheld world's pioneers, could be purchased this week by one of four possible buyers, according to published reports citing unnamed sources.
Mozilla's Firefox suffered from 26 percent fewer vulnerabilities in the second half of 2006 than Microsoft's Internet Explorer, a security company's research said Monday.
Samsung claims that its UbiSync LCD monitor is the world's first USB-connected display, and needs no graphics card. The 19-inch 1280x1024 screen uses a software graphics adapter which it downloads to the PC when it is plugged into a USB 2.0 port.
Oracle is working with Sun Microsystems to fix a bug affecting how the E-Business Suite runs on Windows Vista.
In the same way some e-commerce sites serve up customized content based on a user's profile, cybercriminals are increasingly using personalization techniques to more effectively attack those who visit their Web sites.
Yahoo has opened up its mobile oneSearch offering to anyone with a phone who can access the Internet. The service, which aims to offer more than a simple list of search results, was previously available as part of Yahoo Go for Mobile, a mobile phone-...
For the second time in five weeks, information about a key upcoming Microsoft product has come to light because of a presentation placed on the company's Web site by an employee in Denmark.
Anyone brave enough to type "cheap tickets" in a search engine can find a plethora of one-page Web sites designed to drive traffic to other Web sites and generate click-through advertising revenue.
The Internet Architecture Board has a new leader: Olaf Kolkman, a DNS expert from the Netherlands.
Users of AOL's AIM instant messaging system now have access to a plug-in that identifies their geographic location in a more precise manner than a similar plug-in developed last year.
The little lock icon that appears on a Web browser window frame when a secure connection exists between a browser and a Web server may be lulling users into a false sense of security.
A la Mobile is hoping to help fuel the supply of converged Wi-Fi and GSM (Global System for Mobile) phones with a new version of its Linux-based mobile phone software package.
Tropos Networks has upgraded its Wi-Fi mesh operating system to ease management of large outdoor networks and support tens of thousands of concurrent users.
In this age of 24x7 communication devices and mass marketing, it's no surprise to learn the mobile phone is emerging as the final frontier for advertisers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW