The Recording Industry Association of America Inc. (RIAA) and the U.S. Secret Service raided an alleged music piracy operation in New York on Monday, seizing what they say is the largest amount of recording equipment used for music piracy purposes in...
The number of DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) subscribers worldwide grew by 5 million in the third quarter of 2002 to more than 30.6 million, according to figures released Tuesday by market research Point Topic Ltd. in London.
Ottawa-based software maker Corel made two product announcements on Tuesday and both represent the company’s continued push towards its Extensible Markup Language (XML) strategy.
The decision Tuesday by Australia's High Court to assert jurisdiction over allegedly defamatory material posted on a U.S. Web site has been roundly criticized by local media and cyberlaw experts.
Early next year AMD will release its much hyped 64-bit Hammer chips. Its country manager for Australia and New Zealand, John Robinson and technical manager Michael Apthorpe speak to Howard Dahdah about what customers can expect from its new x86-64 ar...
Internet radio station Radioio, and IP delivery services provider Limelight Networks LLC have teamed up with Apple Computer to launch a new Internet radio station based on MPEG-4.
As the deadline approaches for public comment on the controversial Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the US, experts are offering advice on how to persuade the feds to allow exemptions that change access controls on digital media.
Bluetooth short-range wireless technology, in the spotlight this week at the Bluetooth Developers Conference in California, hasn't yet met some earlier expectations but finally is gaining a foothold that could help it fulfill its original promise.
A Dutch computer enthusiast who runs a popular Windows XP gossip Web site has been summoned by Microsoft to hand over the WindowsXP.nu domain name.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc. (SIG) kicked off this week's Bluetooth Developers Conference here by announcing a new initiative to make it easier for consumers to set up products that use the short-range wireless technology.
The High Court of Australia ruled Tuesday that a story published by Dow Jones & Co. Inc. on a U.S.-hosted Web site can be grounds for a defamation lawsuit against the story to be heard in Australia, as the story was downloaded and viewed in Australia...
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) released its latest chip for servers on Tuesday, the AMD Athlon MP 2400+. The processor is available immediately in systems from 47 different vendors, the company said in a release.
Telstra Internet users were without e-mail access for over three hours on Monday night, after a corrupted data file was found in a domain name system server.
Trying to bolster developer support for its upcoming Office 11 applications suite, Microsoft on Monday announced a new set of tools that will allow programmers to use the company's Visual Studio .Net to build customized solutions around Word and Exce...
Yahoo is further expanding its premium services by offering Web hosting packages for small businesses, replete with corporate e-mail accounts, site building tools, storage and design templates.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
- Google, Rockstar reach deal to settle lawsuit over Nortel patents
- Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Intel plans 3D NAND flash next year for 'as much storage as you want'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW