The settlement that America Online extracted from a pair of Florida men last week may have closed a loophole used by spammers to flood e-mail in-boxes with junk mail.
Faced with rising prices of key components, Sony plans to raise prices worldwide across much of its range of personal computers.
Sharman Networks released a new version of the popular Kazaa file-swapping software last Thursday, adding an "XP Look," a family filter and an improved recommendation feature.
Microsoft announced two new moderate-risk security holes that affect Windows NT and Windows 2000 late Thursday and offered patches to fix both.
IBM on Monday will release Version 2 of its EMMS digital rights management software, which includes the ability to protect digital content of any file type, company officials said.
Driven by the advent of Web services, Intel has begun a wide-ranging process of adapting its hardware infrastructure offerings to accelerate the interactions of machine-to-machine computing.
Pay-for-performance search company Overture Services, formally GoTo, said Friday that it filed suit against Google for allegedly infringing upon a patent related to the company's bid-for-placement products and search technologies.
The Federal Government has selected Telstra to expand Australia's digital CDMA network coverage as part of an initiative to improve regional telecommunications services, Telstra announced in a statement today.
Work has begun on a Federal Government broadband backbone initiative linking more than 20 organisations in eastern Australian capital cities.
An annual gathering next week for developers who build applications for Microsoft Corp.'s Windows operating systems will provide the chance for a closer look at a set of recently launched development tools designed to further the company's wide reach...
Research In Motion (RIM), makers of the BlackBerry devices, joined the growing number of handheld and handset manufacturers offering their reference design to third-party hardware and software developers in an attempt to gain market share.
A new free tool by IBM's Austin-based Tivoli Software will help companies maintain the privacy of their customers, the company said today.
Users of Web portals, shared-interest sites, auction sites and corporate applications could see which participants are logged in to America Online's AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), and contact them, through a deal between AOL and PresenceWorks.
Apple Computer on Thursday announced it bought Zayante, a privately held FireWire technology design company, for an undisclosed sum.
PC maker, Dell Computer, expects to post fiscal first-quarter earnings in line with Wall Street analysts' predictions on better-than-expected revenue.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW