The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking further comment on the appropriate pricing principles for the Unconditioned Local Loop Service (ULLS).
Nikon's new flagship D-SLR, the D3, is sure to turn some heads. Sporting their new 12-megapixel FX format CMOS censor, which is almost the same size as 35mm film (measuring 23.9x36mm), it is sure to capture some incredible photographs. And combined w...
Australian IT managers are among the top ten highest paid in industry world-wide, according to a survey.
Akamai is now helping Starbucks customers get some music to go with their double lattes.
Combining backup software and de-duplication technology within virtual server environments can help companies better deal with exploding data growth, according to users attending Computerworld's Storage Networking World conference in the US last week...
Feasibility studies for the East Africa Submarine cable system (EASSY) have been completed, paving way for the project to be operational in the first quarter of 2009, according to project coordinator John Sihra.
Symantec is warning users of the RealPlayer media software to be extra careful while surfing the Web.
The Taiwan government will sign a memorandum of understanding next week to work on WiMax technology and product development with multinationals including Intel, NEC, Nortel Networks and German WiMax tester Rohde & Schwarz.
SAP is pushing ahead with two partnerships that aim to provide customers with better user interface options for its ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications.
Attackers are exploiting a zero-day vulnerability in RealPlayer in order to infect Windows machines running Internet Explorer, Symantec said late last week. The security company issued an alert that rated the threat with its highest possible score.
Just days after a Virginia high school senior infected with a drug-resistant strain of bacteria died last week, an e-mail circulated to all the principals and custodial staff of the 11,000-student Bedford County Public School District from Victor Gos...
Cisco says it did not "act inappropriately" after four of its employees were included in the 44 arrests made this week by federal authorities in Brazil as part of a tax-evasion investigation.
Microsoft has denied that its software had arbitrarily changed Windows Vista's update settings, saying that users were responsible for the modifications that generated claims of unauthorized patch installs.
If you can't beat them, scam them back...or slander them into quitting.
Viacom's president and CEO took a swipe at Google's announcement earlier this week of plans to launch a video-blocking tool aimed at allowing content owners to intercept copyrighted clips as they are uploaded to Google's video site YouTube.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT