When we last left Guitar Hero, GamePro reported on Activision's plans to release a new installment of the series called Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s.
Former US cyber security tsar Andy Purdy this week warned that globalization, which is driving companies to pursue talent and lower costs around the world, has turned software development into a national security issue.
Tim Berners-Lee has been talking about the <i>next</i> World Wide Web almost since the first World Wide Web, which he's credited with inventing, took off. Indeed, Berners-Lee first articulated his vision for a next generation Web in 1998, when he cal...
Vendors are adding bells and whistles to their wireless LAN products at Interop this week as the industry awaits a new generation of gear that may replace wired LANs entirely.
Three wireless LAN vendors are unveiling at Interop Las Vegas this week enterprise access points that will offer 100Mbps to 200Mbps throughput, shared among the Wi-Fi clients that connect to it.
Apple, which made a <a href="http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2007/05/15itunes.html" target="_blank">big deal</a> earlier this month about offering Paul McCartney's 25-album catalog to its iTunes music store, was the odd man out Tuesday as most other ...
Microprocessor makers say they can meet demand for greater processing power and energy efficiency with research aired at an industry conference Tuesday in California.
In an unconventional request, some users of Linux and other open-source software are inviting Microsoft to sue them.
After <a href="http://secure.idg.com.au/images/cw/Key_Analyst_Report_Slams_OECD_Broadband_Rankings.pdf" target="_blank">slamming</a> the OECD's findings on global broadband rankings as inaccurate, and accusing the Labor party of misleading the Austra...
Even after being robbed of their life savings, the victims of Nigerian e-mail scams refuse to believe they have been duped by fraudsters.
In a continuing search for profits in the flash memory business, Intel and STMicroelectronics agreed on Tuesday to spin off some of their chip units to create a new semiconductor company.
Google Tuesday launched <a href="http://www.google.com/trends" target="_blank">Hot Trends</a>, a new feature on the <a href="http://www.google.com/intl/en/trends/about.html" target="_blank">Google Trends report</a> that lets users see a list of the c...
A software pirate who sold illegal copies of Symantec software on the online auction site eBay has agreed to pay a US$205,000 fine.
Tacitly acknowledging that it cannot completely secure its Office suite against attackers, Microsoft Monday promoted a last-ditch defence that lets administrators block users from opening documents.
IBM edged out Hewlett-Packard in first-quarter server revenue, as both companies relied on a rebound in sales of x86-based computers, according to a market report released Tuesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia