Early next year AMD will release its much hyped 64-bit Hammer chips. Its country manager for Australia and New Zealand, John Robinson and technical manager Michael Apthorpe speak to Howard Dahdah about what customers can expect from its new x86-64 ar...
Internet radio station Radioio, and IP delivery services provider Limelight Networks LLC have teamed up with Apple Computer to launch a new Internet radio station based on MPEG-4.
As the deadline approaches for public comment on the controversial Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the US, experts are offering advice on how to persuade the feds to allow exemptions that change access controls on digital media.
Bluetooth short-range wireless technology, in the spotlight this week at the Bluetooth Developers Conference in California, hasn't yet met some earlier expectations but finally is gaining a foothold that could help it fulfill its original promise.
A Dutch computer enthusiast who runs a popular Windows XP gossip Web site has been summoned by Microsoft to hand over the WindowsXP.nu domain name.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc. (SIG) kicked off this week's Bluetooth Developers Conference here by announcing a new initiative to make it easier for consumers to set up products that use the short-range wireless technology.
The High Court of Australia ruled Tuesday that a story published by Dow Jones & Co. Inc. on a U.S.-hosted Web site can be grounds for a defamation lawsuit against the story to be heard in Australia, as the story was downloaded and viewed in Australia...
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) released its latest chip for servers on Tuesday, the AMD Athlon MP 2400+. The processor is available immediately in systems from 47 different vendors, the company said in a release.
Telstra Internet users were without e-mail access for over three hours on Monday night, after a corrupted data file was found in a domain name system server.
Trying to bolster developer support for its upcoming Office 11 applications suite, Microsoft on Monday announced a new set of tools that will allow programmers to use the company's Visual Studio .Net to build customized solutions around Word and Exce...
Yahoo is further expanding its premium services by offering Web hosting packages for small businesses, replete with corporate e-mail accounts, site building tools, storage and design templates.
Microsoft raised the risk rating on a security flaw in Internet Explorer (IE) to "critical" after criticism prompted it to reexamine the issue, the company said last Friday.
I'm guilty. Stick a fork in me because I'm cooked. At least that's what my Hotmail e-mail account would have me believe.
RealNetworks on Monday delivered another component in its strategy to offer a complete set of open source software for creating, delivering and playing back audio and video files over the Internet.
Hardware giant Dell Computer fleshed out its service offerings Monday with a new program that gives small businesses a hand with building out their computer networks.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW