News Corp. and NBC Universal will challenge Google's YouTube for online eyeballs and advertising dollars by launching a video-streaming Web site by the third quarter, News Corp. announced Thursday.
A Microsoft executive Wednesday said Windows Vista's first 90 days was a huge security success when compared to the opening three months of Windows XP, the current Apple Mac OS X, and three flavours of Linux.
VOIP capabilities within Office Communicator Server 2007 from Microsoft can offer significant business advantages for corporations, but it's not all plug-and-play yet.
Verizon Business this week said it broadened coverage and enhanced the service-level agreements of its Layer 3 MPLS VPN service.
A majority of desktops in enterprise companies today won't be ready for a Vista upgrade, at least not without quite a bit of work.
Consumers in both the U.S. and Europe are flocking to phones with advanced data features, but not that many are using the services operators want them to, according to a pair of recent surveys.
Microsoft Wednesday acknowledged reports of hackers stealing player accounts on the company's Xbox Live gaming service and said it is launching an investigation.
Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd has placed broadband squarely on the election agenda with the announcement that Labor will build a new high-speed network.
Israel unfortunately is home to the most malicious Internet activity per Internet user, said Symantec's twice-yearly Internet Security Threat Report issued on Monday. The report covered the second half of 2006.
True to the saying "when it rains, it pours," BenQ could find itself being sued by creditors of its failed mobile-phone venture in Germany.
Hynix Semiconductor and SanDisk have reached a patent cross-license agreement and will jointly manufacture and sell NAND flash memory in addition to developing four-bit-per-cell flash memory, the companies said Wednesday.
When Google product manager Jessica Ewing gets a new cell phone, the first thing she does is change its background theme. Adding a beach scene or a dancing pig makes it feel more her own, she wrote in her blog.
Businesses may unwittingly leave themselves open to application-layer attacks because they don't understand their networks lack defenses to deflect them, according to a study by Forrester Research.
Microsoft will open up beta versions of its unified communications server and client software to the public for download on Monday, a senior company executive said Wednesday.
Apple has joined the fray of vendors linking the TV and PC with the launch of its Apple TV, a set-top box that can wirelessly pull media content off a computer and play it on a television set.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW