Samsung Electronics Co. is putting the finishing touches on its DDR3 memory chips ahead of their commercial release later this year.
Microsoft's long-expected online backup service, once dubbed Live Drive, briefly went functional this weekend, giving users a sneak peek at some of the service's planned features before it was pulled.
OpenOffice.org Monday called Microsoft's assertion that its open-source application suite violates 45 of its patents "a desperate act."
Microsoft on Sunday confirmed reports that it reportedly believes open-source software users owe the company royalties on 235 alleged patent violations.
AMD will make a quad-core chip for desktop PCs, replacing its venerable Athlon processor with the new "Phenom" design in an attempt to compete better with Intel.
Nintendo's Wii console now supports the RSS feeder, Google Reader.
For managers of enterprise datacenters, the endless stream of security patches from Microsoft, Oracle, and other software vendors (not to mention open source projects) has been a prime source of frustration. For Blue Lane Technologies, it has provide...
Despite being one of the largest bookstore chains in the United States, Borders for several years has relied on Amazon to operate its entire online business.
At first, socialDragon looks like any other online social network site that brings together ordinary consumers who get a thrill out of putting their personal lives on display for friends, family, and strangers. Users upload vacation pictures, videos,...
Windows XP systems are still locking up during patch update attempts -- even after users deployed the fix suggested by Microsoft.
Cisco says a flaw in the FTP server utility in its IOS router/switch software could be used as a backdoor by attackers.
IBM's ISS division has torn into rival TippingPoint for sponsoring the hacking contest that led to the disclosure of a QuickTime vulnerability in Apple's Safari browser.
Apple Thursday updated Darwin Streaming Server, an open-source version of the company's QuickTime for-pay streaming server software, to patch a pair of critical vulnerabilities.
NSW Police has seized more than 5000 optical disks in a piracy raid in Ballina on the state's north coast.
Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, didn't rule out a possible acquisition of Yahoo but he did say that Microsoft usually doesn't make acquisitions as large as the rumoured $US50 billion deal for the Internet company.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW