A vulnerability in Ask.com's toolbar for Internet Explorer could allow an attacker to take control of a person's computer, according to security advisories.
Programmers who wrote free software that unlocks Apple's iPhone have disputed the company's claim that their hacks can damage the device and promised to battle any attempt by Apple to "brick" modified phones.
A critical flaw in the way that the AOL's instant messaging client displays Web-based graphics could be exploited by criminals to create a self-copying worm attack, security researchers are warning.
Sun Microsystems will begin expanding this week its line of x86-based servers to include rack-mounted systems based on Intel processors -- an announcement that comes eight months after Sun and Intel signed a joint development agreement.
Less than a week after CEO Steve Jobs said that Apple would fight hacks that unlocked the iPhone, the company said any modification, unlocks included, voids the phone's warranty.
Broadcom has put 802.11n wireless networking fast Wi-Fi on a single chip, which could make fast Wi-Fi cheaper in the New Year.
Motorola said it will demonstrate a desktop WiMax device focused on consumers and small office users at WiMax World in Chicago this week . The device will be sold to various carriers the Northern autumn for eventual resale.
Carnegie Mellon University is planning to enter and win the US$20 million first prize offered by Google and the X Prize Foundation for landing and operating a robot on the moon by 2012.
Monsoon Multimedia and the Software Freedom Law Center are discussing a settlement regarding Monsoon's open-source licensing violation, but a deal isn't certain.
The groundwork is being laid for a risky experiment in consumer electronics as manufacturers prepare for US carriers Sprint Nextel and Clearwire's Xohm WiMax services.
Sun Microsystems is taking a page from Microsoft's security group and changing the way it updates Java for the desktop.
Cisco Systems has entered into a partnership with Haier, the largest manufacturer of large home appliances in China, that will allow the companies to work together on a number of projects, including information infrastructure and home-networking syst...
After months of speculation about how exactly the intrusion at TJX Companies happened, officials now know.
AOL co-founder Steve Case and other financial and technology industry leaders have launched a new online credit card company they say will transform the payment industry.
Laszlo Systems this week unveiled an enhanced version of Laszlo Webtop, which the company refers to as "The Web 2.0 Desktop." The company also is partnering to add VOIP capabilities to the platform.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW