Everyone knows how big a problem receiving spam has become for many companies, but another growing problem is the amount of spam companies are unwittingly sending out
McAfee has released beta version of its next-generation Total Protection 2.0 consumer security software.
ThinkFree added offline support to its online application suite Tuesday and launched it as a US$7-a-month alternative to Microsoft Office.
Apple and four of the biggest record companies this week must submit written responses to antitrust charges that they restricted online sales of music in Europe.
Archos has launched its version of an iPod with a range of portable devices featuring flash video and YouTube support.
Samsung's new digital music player has an FM radio receiver that supports the radio data broadcasting system used on many European radio stations.
Bar code standards body, GS1 Australia, has been granted a 12 month renewal for its current 4 Watt scientific licence.
Is the time approaching when Apple will grab a significant share of the enterprise market? The answer is 'yes', according to Joe Habraken, an assistant professor with the University of New England and an author of numerous IT books.
It's hard to imagine the online ad market cooling off, but when it eventually does, companies that make their living from it would do well to have a back-up plan.
Novell is upgrading its support for virtualized operating systems running under a Xen environment, with a bundle of virtualization drivers to be released next month.
Google Monday released to outside developers the same security API currently used by its own Google Desktop and Mozilla's Firefox for warding off phishing and malware-dropping Web sites.
Hewlett Packard's acquisition of Web applications security specialist SPI Dynamics on June 19 illustrates a growing demand among enterprise customers to have vulnerability-scanning tools integrated into their software development platforms.
HP on Tuesday announced its intentions to acquire SPI Dynamics, a maker of Web application security assessment software and services, for an undisclosed amount.
Microsoft launched a redesigned MSN portal for mobile phones, with improved navigation and optimized display of Web pages.
For all the buzz building about Apple's iPhone U.S. launch next week, success is not a sure bet, according to a survey released Tuesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW