HP rolled out a set of services this week to help SAP users modernize and manage ERP systems.
After facing delisting on Nasdaq multiple times for failing to file earnings reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on time, Dell announced this week it is fully compliant with the stock exchange's listing requirements.
There was a time when vendors billed VOIP primarily as a money-saver. But according to some companies attending this week's VON Fall 2007 conference, VOIP's ability to mash up voice with other data applications could be its biggest asset for business...
Cisco this week announced an agreement to acquire Securent, a provider of policy management software for enterprises, for US$100 million. Securent is privately held and based in California. The company's distributed policy platform lets enterprises a...
Microsoft has pulled SharePoint Services 3.0 out of the upcoming Windows Server 2008 release and will revert to offering it as a separate download as was done in the past.The software will continue to be a free download, but users will have to instal...
Open source may have taken another step in becoming a considerable alternative to the old guard for enterprise routing.
Micron Technology has announced the industry's first 2Gbit double data rate (DDR) 3 memory chips and has begun sampling them to customers.
Apple is to allow its new Leopard server OS to run in a virtual machine, the first time the company has ever changed its decades-old policy of 'one machine, one OS'.
The US government is hoping that a 60-mile race among up to 20 driverless, self-guided vehicles will yield technological advances that can save lives on the battlefield.
Google is dismissing speculation that commercial considerations play a role in how it ranks Web sites, as a screenshot of a Google search results list with dollar values for each link makes the blogosphere rounds.
A Trojan horse targeting Macs -- among the rarest of security events -- has been spotted on numerous pornographic Web sites, researchers said Wednesday.
The Storm Trojan is flooding e-mail in-boxes with a Halloween spam blitz, security companies said Thursday. This is just the latest example of the bot-building malware's knack of capitalizing on current events to dupe people into infecting their PCs.
Nanotechnology will replace magnetic disk drives in iPods, laptops and servers within five to 10 years, making them more durable, lighter and faster.
Mozilla Labs, a research arm of Mozilla, has released software that lets users strip a Web application from its enclosing browser and then work with the app as if it were a traditional desktop program.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW