NetScout is to buy Network General, the company behind the legendary Sniffer, for around US$205 million in cash, stock and debt.
With the extreme security measures, logistical requirements, and disruptions to the local population, could future APEC leaders week meetings be conducted via video conferencing?
The British security researcher who has disclosed two critical flaws in popular media files in the past week said Thursday that a zero-day vulnerability in Adobe's pervasive PDF files could be exploited to snatch control of Windows XP systems.
Zimbra customers appalled at the company's planned acquisition by Yahoo are speaking out, saying they are vexed by the deal and upset over its possible negative consequences.
Hard drives full of confidential data are still turning up on the second-hand market, researchers have reported.
Microsoft is inviting hackers onto its Redmond, Washington, campus again next week and this time software virtualization and mobile security will be the hot topics.
Mobile developers around the world are in an uproar over a change Vodafone Group has made in the UK that dramatically decreases the quality of their products and that they fear could prevent new and innovative mobile services from reaching the market...
Mozilla updated the preview of Firefox 3.0 to alpha 8 Thursday, unveiling for the first time to users several security features it's talked up for months.
A former Unix system administrator at Medco Health Solutions' New Jersey office has pleaded guilty in the US federal court to attempting to sabotage critical data, including individual prescription drug data, on more than 70 servers.
As Sony soaks up the Tokyo Game Show spotlight, Microsoft was quick to boast its gaming accomplishments thus far including the most played games over Xbox Live.
Sure, Halo 3 is out on Tuesday, but that didn't stop us from heading over to Microsoft's gigantor booth at the Tokyo Game Show to see how Japanese gamers were reacting to the Xbox 360's game to end all games. We were actually shocked how much attenti...
A wave of attacks targeting Microsoft's Office 2003 last year taught the company some tough security lessons it's now aggressively applying, a Microsoft software engineer said Friday.
A 3-year old Labrador Retriever from Loveland, Colorado survived a casual swallowing of a Nintendo Wii Remote.
We sit down with Ninja Gaiden II producer Yoshifuru Okamoto to discuss the game's glaring violence, a possible AO-rating, and digital jigglies.
Namco Bandai's "Duel Love" for the Nintendo DS appears to promise plenty of risque man-rubbing action.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW