At Storage Networking World this week in the US, vendors are unveiling a number of products that make it easier for users to manage and protect their storage environments.
Neverfail has introduced an entry-level Replicator product, based on its Continuous Availability Suite, with delayed rather than instant server failure recovery.
Symbian is adding a new graphics architecture as well as enhanced networking capabilities to its mobile OS, the company's CEO said this week.
Influential Japanese video game publisher says the Nintendo Wii is being tossed aside by owners due to a lack of compelling games.
The movie industry faults an Xbox 360 game for the worst fall ticket sales in years.
Google has unveiled a test version of a much-awaited antipiracy system for its wildly popular yet controversial YouTube video-sharing site.
A new study by the Consumer Electronics Association confirms what many already know: people like to buy, play, and receive video game gifts for Christmas.
A so-called typosquatter who served pornographic advertisements on domains such as Bobthebiulder.com and teltubbies.com has been fined again by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Intel will end its Verified By Intel (VBI) standardization program by mid-2008, the company confirmed this week.
For the second time in a month, Microsoft has had to defend Windows Update against charges that it upgraded machines without users' permission. So far, it has no explanation for the newest instance of unauthorized updating.
Microsoft has filed a request to withdraw its appeal of a South Korean antitrust ruling against the company, Microsoft said this week.
Promisec this week is announcing a security compliance and configuration management tool for large Windows networks.
Rumor has it that Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 will arrive by late October or early November. Fortunately, if you've got an Exchange test server running, SP1 is available in a public beta that you can try, and try it you should. Microsoft went...
Microsoft is replacing the authentication system for SharePoint Server and plans to make the collaboration platform one of the first of the company's marquee applications to rely on a new claims-based identity model.
IT professionals who have acumen in diverse business areas but whose IT skills are noncertified are bringing in bigger salaries on average than their certified counterparts, according to Foote Partners, which attributes the growing imbalance to the m...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTPower BI Reporting DevelopersSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD