As part of what is shaping up to be another hotly contested land-rush between the two, Microsoft and IBM used last week's VoiceCon conference to mark their territory in a race to provide unified communications technology to corporate users.
A federal judge in Delaware has dismissed portions of a class-action suit that accused Intel of violating antitrust laws.
Nearly a year after Microsoft introduced Windows Live OneCare, the company's first foray into the security market is still getting low marks from analysts and users.
Although users can tell Windows XP to ignore updates to Microsoft's antipiracy technology, Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) Notifications will be offered again the next time the component is upgraded, the company said Friday.
Optus has stepped forward as the first major telco to offer VoIP to the SMB sector with its announcement of two new VoIP services set to launch later this year.
Executives at AU Optronics, the world's third largest LCD panel maker by revenue, claim demand for notebook PCs and digital cameras has picked up recently, and predicted better times ahead.
Jimmy Wales, founder of the Wikipedia user-generated and edited encyclopaedia, said he expects contributors to the site who claim certain credentials will soon have to prove they really have them.
Bill Gates, Microsoft's chairman, was the world's richest person for the 14th consecutive year, Forbes announced yesterday as it debuted its mogul rankings for 2006.
Pornographic spam dropped to an all-time low in February, as spammers concentrated on health-related products and other general product pitches, according to a report from vendor Symantec.
The U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration confirmed last week that it built a special chip used in a disputed demonstration of quantum computing in February.
Intel quad-core microprocessors that work at an energy-efficient 50 watts per processor will officially be on the market this week, according to the company.
Australian new media giant Fairfax Digital has come under fire for its connections with a fraudulent search marketing campaign. The campaign, which drew traffic to Fairfax-owned RSVP.com.au by manipulating search engine results, has sparked debate on...
NewsGator Technologies Wednesday signed an agreement to resell /n Software's Real Simple Syndication feed-generation engine, which will allow its business users to access content from databases, business applications and spreadsheets via an RSS feed.
Will a recently approved increase in music royalty fees for Internet radio operators kill online radio?
3M has filed suit against several big electronics companies, including Sony and Lenovo Group, for allegedly violating two patents related to lithium-ion battery technology.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC