Despite a loss of $34 million for the year, things are going well for Unwired according to CEO David Spence.
Microsoft is calling on developers to ensure applications and Web sites are compatible with <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx" target="_blank">Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Release Candidate 1 (RC1)</a> for Windows XP, which the co...
Sony has provided for the first time an estimate of what the recalls of its battery packs by PC makers could end up costing the Japanese company.
Qantas is telling passengers with Dell laptops that they might not be able to recharge their machines in-flight.
You may have missed it but in May the SD Card Association announced required minimum data transfer rates for SD cards to be given the new Class 2, 4 or 6 labels.
Microsoft's quest for a new trial in a patent-infringement case it lost has resulted in a bigger fine for the software company.
Two days later than expected, Microsoft has re-issued a critical security update for its Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
Microsoft isn't the only company re-issuing security patches this month. Intel plans to re-release a critical security patch for its Centrino platform because of a memory hogging bug.
Apple Computer is recalling 1.8 million lithium-ion batteries for its iBook and PowerBook notebook PCs, just a week after Dell took a similar step.
Olympus has refreshed its consumer line of cameras with six shooters to go on sale in Australia from September.
Apple Computer will resolve its patent squabble with Creative Technology by paying the Singapore-based company US$100 million for a license to use a recently awarded patent.
Microsoft will supply banner and text ads for Facebook, a social networking Web site, under a deal signed after the two companies only opened discussions last week, they said.
Some Office 2007 beta testers can test drive a forthcoming service from Microsoft that helps users manage wireless connections when they are using Wi-Fi hotspots.
Federal prosecutors in Brazil are threatening to force Google Brazil to shut down and pay fines for failing to turn over customer records as part of investigations against pedophiles.
ATI Technologies has introduced several graphics cards, including three that it says offer top performance at a low cost and two more that make up a new family of high-end cards.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW