Xerox is set to announce a new material today, which will allow the creation of printed plastic transistors, enabling manufacturers to make inexpensive, lightweight, flexible displays for mobile phones, notebooks and televisions, according to a repor...
A federal judge in a Baltimore courtroom Tuesday peppered lawyers from both Microsoft and Sun Microsystems with probing questions as the two sides presented opening arguments in a pretrial hearing in Sun's private antitrust case against the software ...
Developers of the open-source Web browser Mozilla released a new version of the software this week after pulling an earlier version that contained a bug preventing some Web site content from being displayed.
A flaw in a commonly used Australian e-commerce software package may allow shoppers to give themselves discounts on the products they purchase, according to an alert posted by Trust Factory BV, a security company based in the Netherlands.
A U.S. federal district court judge heard legal arguments Monday in a case that could help determine whether popular file-swapping services such as Morpheus and Kazaa will go the way of Napster Inc. or be permitted to thrive.
Microsoft has outlined new licensing changes that will take effect next April with the shipment of its Windows .NET Server 2003 operating system.
Australia’s broadband take-up continues to climb steadily, with latest figures from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) putting total users up to 321,900.
A group of six digital still camera makers and printer vendors, including Sony and Hewlett-Packard (HP), have jointly proposed a new industry standard that allows images recorded by a digital still camera to be printed out without using a computer, t...
Samsung Electronics has taken the wraps off a prototype of what is likely to be the most fully-featured PDA (personal digital assistant) phone it has yet produced when it goes on sale early next year.
Mobile phone operators may be planning to reap the rewards from the much-hyped MMS (multimedia messaging service) this festive season, but according to a report from multimedia software developer 3G Labs Ltd. they are going to be bitterly disappointe...
If you thought that listening to a tinny rendition of Robbie Williams' Millennium emanating from a nearby mobile phone was irritating, then you will hate the latest development from Korean company SK Telecom Co. Ltd.
Broadband vendors could be holding back the mass take-up of broadband because they’re promoting the wrong benefits, according to a UK report into broadband usage patterns.
Antivirus and security firm McAfee has launched two products - Parental Controls to keep your kids safe while they surf, and SpamKiller, which protects you from unsolicited emails.
A number of technology companies defended themselves Monday against charges made by human rights group Amnesty International that they were assisting the Chinese government's efforts to censor the Internet.
As the Internet matures, businesses continue to try and entice new users to visit their Web sites while also devising ways to generate revenues to pay for the sites.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC