Scientists at GE Global Research have developed one of the most fundamental devices within an electronic circuit using carbon nanotubes, which many semiconductor researchers think will replace conventional silicon building blocks in the future.
Antivirus software companies are warning customers that new editions to the Bagle family of e-mail worms are spreading on the Internet, and depositing copies of the worm's source code on computers they infect.
Antispam company Postini said that it is now rejecting more than half of all attempts to send e-mail to its customers, due in part to increased activity from compromised home computers that have been turned into "zombies" for sending unsolicited comm...
Customers can now purchase workstations using Intel's Nocona Xeon processor, with 64-bit extensions to the x86 instruction set, but they can't run the beta 64-bit version of Windows designed for those extensions on the new workstations.
Microsoft customers have heard the vendor profess that its software allows them to "do more with less," but now it's Microsoft employees' turn: The company is cutting back on benefits.
Microsoft has teamed up with China's largest distributor of IT products, Digital China Holdings, in a global deal that will bring the two companies closer together in several key areas.
Microsoft faces a trial over patent infringement charges related to its ergonomic keyboards after a federal appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court's decision that invalidated the patents.
OzEmail is today offering a new ‘no-contract’ broadband plan at under $30 in an attempt to attract new customers in the competitive broadband arena.
Two and a half years after launching its Trustworthy Computing initiative Microsoft is finding its products the target of escalating attacks, to the extent that some security experts are even warning that the company's Internet Explorer (IE) browser ...
With an anti-spam law only two months old, Australia has claimed to be responsible for only a seventh of the amount of unsolicited email emanating from New Zealand.
A new version of the Lovegate worm has begun infecting computers worldwide, according to a statement from antivirus firm McAfee.
Australia, the US and UK have joined forces in the fight against spam with the signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Washington over the weekend.
Optus has succumbed to market pressure across the broadband space and released a new 256Kbps ADSL plan.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., better known by its Panasonic brand name, has unveiled a network camera and printer that offer support for IPv6, the latest version of the Internet Protocol.
NEC will this month launch two cell phones with large touch-screen display panels and text recognition, it said Friday.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 2 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 3 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT30 Tough camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks raising $100k bounty for a copy of the Trans-Pacific trade pact
- Facebook says 'oui' to AI with Paris research team
- New SOHO router security audit uncovers over 60 flaws in 22 models
- R2-D2 robot fridge is the droid you're looking for
- BQ announces second Ubuntu phone and plans to build PC-smartphone combo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD