NBC said this week that it will let you watch some of its biggest shows on your PC for free during the week after the programs originally air. It's the first phase of a new video on demand service called "NBC Direct." The shows that will become avail...
The Australian Government has tabled a bill that will increase the power of police to ban websites that they deem crime or terrorism related.
The Ten Network announced plans this week to launch Australia's first free to air High Definition digital television channel.
Bluebox Devices has selected Internode's broadband network as the test bed for its forthcoming Video on Demand (VoD) service.
Sydney-based Achieva Surveillance has signed distribution deals with IP surveillance vendor, ExacqVision, and intelligent video appliance vendor, ioimage.
Enterprise companies will soon begin offloading many of their network security responsibilities to telecommunications and Internet service providers and save vast amounts of time and money doing so, if AT&T has its way.
Privacy concerns over RFID tagging are reaching new heights, with US state legislators introducing and increasingly passing new measures to restrict their use, while employers face a barrage of concern from workers over RFID-embedded identity badges.
A hacker who discovered a recently-patched QuickTime flaw affecting the Firefox browser says he has found an equally serious flaw in Adobe Systems' PDF file format.
In what may be the first action of its kind in the US, the Software Freedom Law Center has filed a lawsuit to enforce an open-source license.
A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
For security to get the financial backing that it deserves in the corporate budget, security managers need to stop the fear mongering and start making the business case.
When Intel looks to the next few years of computing, the dollar signs look a lot better in three dimensions, full motion and high definition.
IT security professionals need to take steps to properly manage how employee-owned consumer devices are used in the workplace, analysts warned at Gartner's IT security summit in London this week.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD