The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has announced a new five-year initiative that will provide higher Medicare reimbursement payments to U.S. physicians who use electronic health records (EHR).
The Hartford Financial Services Group has notified about 237,000 policy holders of a potential compromise of their personal data.
Acer has filed patent counterclaims against Hewlett-Packard as both companies continue to tussle for a larger share of the global PC market.
It wouldn't be Halloween without the zombie-creating Storm malware up to some mischief.
More than 100 college-age programmers might be seeing visions of dollar signs amid their code in the U.S. where the finals of this year's TopCoder Collegiate Challenge began in Orlando.
Intel is shipping an updated version of its dual-core Itanium 2 server processor, called Montvale. But don't expect to see a dramatic improvement in performance from the new chips, despite the addition of several new features.
Belatedly recognizing the importance of social networking as an online service and advertising vehicle, Google this week will unleash its strongest response yet to the rising threat and skyrocketing popularity of MySpace and Facebook.
Mac users are reporting a number of problems with their wireless connections after updating to Leopard, according to traffic on Apple's support forums.
Spammers are using a virtual stripper as bait to dupe people into helping criminals crack codes they need to send more spam or boost the rankings of parasitic Web sites, security researchers said Tuesday.
Google's stock broke through the US$700 mark on Wednesday, after press reports that the search engine giant is in advanced talks with US wireless carriers over adoption of mobile phone software Google is reportedly developing.
Microsoft this week laid out an ambitious SOA roadmap around a set of technologies code-named Oslo that will be blended into its middleware, development, and management tools and some of its emerging enterprise online services.
Help is on the way for developers struggling with using the Visual Studio 2005 development platform with Windows Vista, a Microsoft official stressed at the Microsoft SOA and Business Process Conference here on Tuesday.
Microsoft Wednesday continued its efforts to stop people from pirating or using pirated versions of its software. The company launched a Web site and also revealed that it has filed 20 more lawsuits against people it claims are dealing counterfeit or...
Filtering spam messages is a thankless job for software.
Several band profiles on MySpace have been hacked to serve up some nasty tricks, according to security vendor FaceTime Communications.
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- FTAEM Technology Lead - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW