A cross-site scripting flaw in the PayPal Web site allows a new phishing attack to masquerade as a genuine PayPal log-in page with a valid security certificate, according to security researchers.
The digital rights management (DRM) provisions of the federal Attorney General's Department proposed copyright law changes could stifle open source innovation and increase litigation, according to a Sydney lawyer.
McAfee has released a beta version of its next-generation antivirus software, code-named Falcon.
Corporate users who migrate to Exchange 2007 will face mandatory infrastructure changes that, while advancing security and management, could add complexity and costs to their networks.
A new vulnerability has been found in Microsoft's Excel spreadsheet program, just a few days after the company fixed problems with several of its applications in its monthly patch distribution.
Parallels, a Virginia-based startup, has released the final version of its Mac virtualisation software, two months after it began testing.
Internet users outside of the US may soon be able to access all of Google's products, many of which are currently available only in limited regions, if an executive search by the company is successful.
Chief technology officers (CTOs) in big high-tech companies increasingly view "open innovation'' as a way to get more bang from the billions of bucks they spend annually on researching and developing new products, according to a venture capitalist fo...
With last Thursday's announcement that Microsoft Chairman and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates plans to move away from his day-to-day duties by July 2008, analysts said change is in the air for the company.
BuysUSA.com's owner pleaded guilty to selling nearly US$20 million worth of pirated software through the mail, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) said Friday.
Microsoft's program for testing whether a PC is running a genuine copy of Windows, Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA), has drawn considerable fire from users since it was launched last July.
A hoax e-mail which claims the National Australia Bank is bankrupt has already infected 1000 customers with malicious code in the form of a trojan.
For some Australians the idea of a good time is watching Big Brother live on their mobile phones. And they don't want to miss a riveting moment - someone sleeping; another eating peaches out of a wine glass; or some standoffish behaviour in the house...
Microsoft's mobile Vista will encourage notebook users to change to hybrid hard drives, which combine spinning disk and flash memory, according to a Microsoft requirements' document.
Within minutes of the official Microsoft announcement Thursday that Ray Ozzie has stepped into the role of chief software architect, his official biography at the company Web site was updated to reflect this latest development in what was already an ...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A judge has partially dismissed Twitter's surveillance case against the US government
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- Oracle is paying US$532 million to snatch up another cloud service provider
- Google buys Synergyse to teach customers how to use Apps
- Samsung and Nvidia make peace by ending their patent lawsuits
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW