A new bill in the U.S. Congress aimed at protecting the fair use rights for consumers of copyright material would "legalize hacking," the Recording Industry Association of America said.
NEC has produced what it claims is the next generation of thin clients. And with it comes high expectations: it is hoping its newly launched product will help it more than double its revenues in Australia over the next three years.
The Bagle worm continues to plague the Internet over three years after it first appeared, with many anti-virus engines unable to keep up, a security vendor has claimed.
What do cats and Internet security have in common? If you had attended Microsoft's TechFest 2007 on Tuesday in Redmond, Washington, you would know.
Microsoft Tuesday said that reports published last month claiming that Google profited from sites pimping pirated movies and software show why copyright holders shouldn't trust the search company.
Apple will likely profit nicely from the launch later this month of Adobe System's first design suite built from the ground up for Intel-based Macs, a financial analyst said Tuesday.
It's not exactly a snail's pace, but Australia isn't really keeping up with global innovation either. Recent evaluation of 26 OECD nations has revealed that although Australia naturally lends itself to technological innovation, there is yet a way to ...
Yahoo's My Yahoo service, which lets users aggregate content and services on a single Web page, will soon get a significant upgrade, the company's chief executive officer said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) continued to pull ahead of Dell in global PC sales during the fourth quarter of 2006, according to an industry report released Tuesday.
The departure of dMarc Broadcasting's co-founders from Google surprised many industry observers but not Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt.
A Microsoft attorney will attack Google's book search service in a speech Tuesday to the Association of American Publishers (AAP), saying Google is misappropriating principles of fair use to further its own business model.
Intel may have lost some internal emails that the company is required to produce in a lawsuit brought against it by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), lawyers for the company said Monday.
In a pilot marketing campaign called "It's Not Cheating" Microsoft is practically giving away its $1150 Office Ultimate 2007 suite to Australian uni students for just $75. That is, if its Windows Live OneCare phishing warnings don't scare away too ma...
A new version of PCNow being released Monday allows customers to access their PCs remotely through mobile devices such as a BlackBerry.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia