A group of hackers launched a successful attack on the Web server of Russian computer security firm Kaspersky Labs Ltd. on Friday, managing to implant and distribute a copy of the recently discovered Bridex worm in the company's e-mail newsletter.
Five major U.S. movie studios have launched a new service for consumers to download movies from the Internet for a fee, the group's new online movie rental company, Movielink LLC, said Monday.
Macromedia Inc. on Monday will announce Macromedia Contribute, a desktop application extending Web site editing to laymen.
Intervideo Inc. has embraced the cutting edge of DVD and audio technologies with new versions of its video recording and DVD movie playback programs, both available this month.
Antivirus company Trend Micro Inc. today warned users to keep their eyes peeled for a worm that spreads quickly and is known as 'Friends Greeting' or worm_friendgrt.B.
Sweden has expelled two Russian diplomats in connection with a spy scandal at Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Sweden's foreign ministry said Monday.
German wireless company T-Mobile International AG has agreed to buy and deliver content from the digital unit of Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. in a move to add film entertainment to mobile devices.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) on Monday released a new mobile processor and announced the chip is available in notebooks immediately, breaking the trend of its last few processor launches.
Liquid Audio Inc. and Alliance Entertainment Corp. have decided to scrap their merger plans following stockholders' public opposition to the move.
Handspring Treo handheld devices will come standard with Communication Intelligence Corporation (CIC) handwriting input software following an OEM agreement struck between the two firms.
Microsoft Corp. has responded to a report by London-based security intelligence firm mi2g Ltd. that claimed the Apple Macintosh operating system (OS) and certain varieties of Unix are less vulnerable to attack than the popular Windows and Linux opera...
Palm Inc. is licensing keyboard technology from Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM), maker of the BlackBerry wireless e-mail devices, for inclusion in its new line of Tungsten W high-end wireless handhelds.
Microsoft Corp. named three members of its antitrust compliance committee on Friday, an initial step in complying with court-ordered sanctions designed to keep the software maker's behavior in check.
A Washington, D.C., privacy group is taking aim at the music industry's efforts to enlist schools in monitoring students' peer-to-peer (P-to-P) file trading activities, sending out a letter to college and university presidents this week calling the s...
Symantec Corp. has fixed a flaw in part of its Norton Internet Security 2003 security software suite that can cause e-mail to be deleted before it reaches a user's inbox, Symantec said Friday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Breaking up Google is just one possible antritrust option, EU lawmakers say
- 'Less' means more to malware authors targeting Linux users
- UK plans to introduce new Web snooping law
- NXP opens wallet to build wearables with better battery life
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC