Yahoo is offering Web publishers a new service that lets them design a search engine tailored to the focus of their site or blog.
Pioneer is planning a new plasma display panel (PDP) factory in Japan.
A partnership between Optus and Hewlett-Packard (HP) will provide home, small and medium business users with broadband-enabled notebooks.
Software publishers and Socialist Party members are among the groups unhappy with the new French copyright law that took effect Friday. French Net surfers could now go to prison for downloading copyright music files without authorization, while compa...
The E3 show in the U.S. may be scaling back but this year's Tokyo Game Show is set to be the biggest yet, according to show organizers.
Samsung is to start selling a 4GB flash memory cache drive for use with PCs designed to use Vista's ReadyBoost feature.
After security researcher Joanna Rutkowska demonstrated how it's possible to circumvent security in Microsoft's Vista beta software and install a rootkit called Blue Pill, Microsoft said it intends to find ways to stop both potential threats before V...
Free online encyclopedia Wikipedia needs to improve the quality of its content in the coming year, Jimmy Wales, the founder of the project, said Friday.
Google has begun alerting users whenever they click on a search result that may take them to a dangerous Web site.
Microsoft stepped into the lion's den this week when it sent some of its top engineers to the Black Hat USA hacker conference in Las Vegas.
Mobile phone malware writers are up to no good again. A security vendor has detected a new variant of an aggressive Russian mobile worm that uses some alarming new tricks.
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project has confirmed plans to include elements of the Wikipedia free online encyclopaedia as the first element in its content repository.
The Web site offered to sell stolen credit card information for US$100, but it was the title of the poster that caught FBI agent Thomas X Grasso Jr.'s attention. The cybercriminal identified himself as a "Capo di capo" -- a boss of bosses, in Mafia p...
Lenovo Group, heir to IBM's PC business, plans to change its supply chain to improve the company's margins in a tightening PC market, executives said Thursday.
Chariot managing director, Robert Horlin-Smith, has stepped down from his executive post to stand trial for alleged misconduct while at the helm of another company.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW