A potential database breach of the online florist, Roses Only, may have resulted in the theft of sensitive information, including customers credit card details.
Sony is in talks with Toshiba to sell its advanced semiconductor production facilities for an expected 100 billion yen ($AU1.05 billion)
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project has raised the price of its XO laptop to US$188, according to an Associated Press report.
Being the first to submit popular news stories to social news sites just got easier with the release of a new Firefox plug-in by SEO company, 97th floor.
Google will propose at UN meeting that governments and technology companies colllaborate to address privacy concerns over the handling of personal data on the Net
Sprint Nextel Corp. will deliver four new wireless handhelds by year's end, including the HTC Touch, already available in the U.K. with touch-screen capabilities similar to Apple Inc.'s iPhone.
Seven of the world's top mobile phone technology companies are backing the development of a new flash memory standard to be used in mobile phones, digital cameras and other consumer electronics devices.
Backers of a massive wireless network for California's Silicon Valley have yet to build promised test networks or complete a model agreement for local governments, but at least one executive expects those to be finished by year's end.
Calling all space geeks. Google Inc. and the X Prize Foundation Thursday announced the US$30 million Google Lunar X Prize.
Google, which has been less vocal than some on the furor surrounding the standards process for Microsoft's Office Open XML, came out Friday in support of the ISO's decision to reject the specification.
With its cash reserves running out, the SCO Group has filed for bankruptcy protection.
This week Salesforce.com will, in the words of one industry analyst, "extend the value proposition of software as a service" when it introduces Visualforce at its Dreamforce Conference in San Francisco.
The leader of an identity theft ring that stole credit card numbers from TJX has been sentenced to five years in prison and fined US$600,000 (AU$713,010).
A study by ABI Research says that the iPhone may be only a precursor to what mobile Internet devices will be capable of in the near future.
Hewlett-Packard's decision last month to sell desktop PCs with Linux installed on them in Australia is giving hope to Linux advocates at the Encompass HP user group that a similar system may be on its way in the US.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD