Google renamed and upgraded its Personalized Home Page this week, but one thing the update couldn't shake was a bug that began upsetting many users last Thursday and persisted until Wednesday.
Next-generation high-speed wireless handsets are getting closer to having improved upload speeds.
The head of IBM expects the company's small to midsize business (SMB) operation to become the vendor's biggest industry focus within a couple of years.
Popular news aggregation site, Digg.com has crashed after it opened up a Pandora's box of internet fury when it decided to censor users rather than face legal action from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) for publishing a hacked key co...
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing flash memory chips that hold more data and work at higher speeds than competing chips, it said on Sunday.
Apple issued a patch on Tuesday to close the hole found by the winner of a recent hack-the-Mac contest.
Property group, McGrath Estate Agents, has developed Australia's first search criteria-based real estate podcast, allowing buyers to request properties based on their specific requirements which is then sent to their iPod.
The former head of Sony's game division and the man who brought the world the PlayStation, Ken Kutaragi, will look to harness the power of the network to tie together content in his next endeavour.
Google has rejected claims that it enables copyright infringement on its YouTube.com Web site, its first response to entertainment giant Viacom's US$1 billion lawsuit filed in March.
The creator of a popular Web server scripting language is so nervous about hackers stealing his personal information that he takes an unusual precaution: He launches a pair of browsers when he takes to the Internet.
Google has rooted out a scam that delivered malware via the search engine's AdWords advertising system, and even added extra sections to specific banking websites to gather additional information.
Responding to user pressure, Dell confirmed it will preinstall the Ubuntu distribution of the Linux operating system on some of its computers.
A pair of security vulnerabilities found in certain versions of Adobe Systems's popular Photoshop products could put users' computers at risk, according to security researchers. Neither flaw has been patched yet.
Dell may have won applause from customers Tuesday by announcing it will sell commercial PCs running the Ubuntu distribution of Linux, but if the experience of competitors is a guide, it faces challenges translating the move into financial success.
BlueArc's latest and largest Titan 2500 NAS/iSCSI product now has 10 gigabit Ethernet support, signalling the arrival of serious Ethernet competition to Fibre Channel.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT