The Business Software Alliance has collected a record settlement of nearly US$3.5 million from an international media firm that was using unlicensed software, the trade group announced Tuesday.
Time Warner wants AOL to complete successfully its transition to an ad-supported business, and isn't mulling "structural" changes to it, such as selling it or spinning it off, Time Warner Chairman and CEO Richard Parsons said Tuesday.
Sony Electronics plans to start closing down its ImageStation online photofinishing service by mid-November and is encouraging existing users to switch to Shutterfly.'s market-leading service.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
A Beijing college student has sued Microsoft Corp., claiming that its antipiracy program violated his privacy, a Chinese government-controlled news site reported last week.
Intel will ramp up performance and energy efficiency in its microprocessors by using a 32-nanometer process technology, starting in 2009.
With Microsoft's antitrust appeal now decided, the next US technology company to get a place on the European Union (EU)'s regulatory hot seat may be Apple, an antitrust expert said Tuesday.
With its cash reserves running out and its legal case against IBM unravelling, The SCO Group now says there is doubt that it will remain afloat.
One week after saying it would belatedly join the OpenOffice.org open-source community, IBM on Tuesday released its own version of the group's free desktop applications suite in another bid to upset the dominance of Microsoft Office.
EMC has announced that the discovery and mapping capability within its EMC Smarts network management software family will work in IPv6 settings.
There have been worries about cell phones causing brain cancer. And certainly everyone worries about driving behind the guy who's holding the steering wheel with his knees while tapping in a message on a wireless e-mail device.
AOL needs all the Internet traffic it can get, but it is struggling with the fading popularity of Netscape.com, for many years one of the Web's most popular destinations.
Facebook has quietly launched an open Data Store API beta program that may indicate plans to offer a data storage service to developers.
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project has raised the price of its XO laptop to US$188, according to an Associated Press report.
End users were far less likely to receive malware programs in their in-boxes and far more likely to get attacked as they visited legitimate Web sites over the first six months of 2007, as threats continue to shift from widespread campaigns to distrib...
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD