It may be too early to talk plug-and-play but IBM believes it can help businesses of all sizes easily cluster their servers to handle intensive computing workloads.
A soldier is riding in a humvee convoy through what could be the tranquil Mojave Desert. Soon the vehicle is passing through a Middle Eastern city where the smell of exotic spices and cooked lamb waft through the truck as it rumbles past burned-out c...
Two leading hardware vendors, Dell and Lenovo, are quietly selling laptops without preloaded Microsoft Windows to Linux customers who know where to look, says Lincoln Durey, CEO of EmperorLinux, an Atlanta reseller that customizes, installs and suppo...
Corel has released a free public beta of WordPerfect Lightning, a word processor that blends a desktop-based application with online collaboration and storage features.
Microsoft has said it would limit support for three versions of the Windows Vista operating system, including its most expensive, to five years rather than the usual 10 years.
Microsoft Tuesday released yet another statement responding to an attack from VMware that criticized the software giant for licensing and technological restraints imposed within its virtualization technology.
Sony is aggressively promoting high-definition televisions (HDTVs) to consumers and soon it will have a range of digital still cameras to match.
IAnywhere Solutions is adding an instant messaging (IM) component to Information Anywhere Suite, a set of products for managing applications on PDAs and other wireless devices.
Microsoft will start to give some customers the benefit of the doubt with an updated version of its software antipiracy tool, Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications.
AMD has announced the availability of its 690 chipset, the company's first integrated chipset for AMD processors that includes the ATI Radeon X1250 graphics processor.
A Japanese university announced scientists there have developed a new technology that uses bacteria DNA as a medium for storing data long-term, even for thousands of years.
IBM and Google have unveiled a new portlet software that will allow WebSphere portal users to integrate more than 4,000 Google Gadget services and utilities into the portal.
Windows Vista delivers on some of the security improvements Microsoft promised for it, but there are still a host of ways attackers can exploit the OS and leave users open to threats, according to findings by Symantec.
Voice and data provider, Telarus, has created a new wireless design and audit service for SMEs.
In a paper he plans to discuss Wednesday at the Black Hat DC 2007 conference, noted database security researcher David Litchfield is expected to outline a new attack method against Oracle databases that boosts the danger to unpatched systems.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW