A team of U.S. Army hackers will attend the Hack In The Box (HITB) Security Conference 2007 in Kuala Lumpur later this year, seeking redemption after falling short at a hacker competition in Dubai earlier this month, the conference organizer said Tue...
South Australian broadband carrier Internode has launched the second generation of its VoIP service. The new service combines Internode's existing outbound-only calling capabilities with additional inbound features.
Networking vendor D-Link has announced a deal with New Zealand start-up Tomizone to integrate its free Wi-Fi hotspot solution into selected wireless routers.
New software from Research in Motion (RIM) will enable all BlackBerry wireless applications to run on smartphones from rival handset makers.
Less than one week after disclosing a $US611 million first-quarter loss, chipmaker, AMD said it hoped to raise up to $US2.2 billion through the sale of convertible notes to institutional investors.
Move over "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire." Here comes CONE Sutro Forest.
The City of London is home to a new Wi-Fi network that is not only one of Europe's largest but also among the first to give users mobile coverage similar to a cellular network.
The Internet's blog sites have become overgrown with a variety of unpleasant content, including porn, offensive language, hate posting, and malware, a new threat analysis has suggested.
OpenDNS, a San Francisco-based company that claims to offer faster Internet speeds to users who redirect traffic through its domain name server "nameservers," Monday began offering free customizable browser address keywords.
Microsoft's security team it is still working on a patch for a critical bug in the company's server software.
Home grown broadband provider Internode is South Australia's first Internet company to reach turnover of $100 million, driven by customer numbers which exceed 100,000.
HP has introduced what it calls its biggest new printing technology since the LaserJet line in 1984 -- but it isn't for sale.
Google has bought video conferencing software from Marratech a Stockholm-based vendor, and hired the engineers involved with the software, a Google spokesman said Friday.
New data from eBay shows that its Skype VOIP service is still picking up lots of new users, but at a slower rate than in previous quarters.
Hewlett-Packard (HP), the world's largest PC vendor, has filed another lawsuit against its fastest growing rival, Acer, as competition in the PC industry continues to heat up.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA