A court has dealt a blow to Amazon.com's efforts to keep in force a contract with Toys R Us, according to papers filed by Amazon.com with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Friday.
A new flaw found in Microsoft's Windows software could be exploited to cause a denial-of-service attack on certain applications, although the bug isn't viewed as being severe.
Atheros and Broadcom have moved to head off criticism of their draft-compliant 802.11n products by holding their own interoperability tests.
The Mozilla Corporation has released updates to its Firefox browser and Thunderbird e-mail client that fix a number of critical security flaws in the open-source products.
Adobe Systems has threatened legal action against Microsoft in Europe over Microsoft's use of Adobe's PDF (Portable Document Format) software, but it's unclear whether it will be in the form of a complaint to the European Union or a formal antitrust ...
As its commanding lead over Hewlett-Packard (HP) dissolves, Dell has turned to customer service to rescue its flagging PC sales.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) will ship four-core processors for servers, workstations and high-end desktops by mid-2007, company Chief Technology Officer Phil Hester said Thursday.
In an effort to reduce road congestion and save on operating costs, the NSW Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) and National ICT Australia (NICTA) are planning a trial of wireless traffic light control systems in Sydney which could be operational as ea...
Greenpeace International, the environmental group, plans to protest the use of toxic chemicals in electronics products from mobile phones to PCs at the Computex IT show in Taipei next week.
Yahoo on Thursday launched a new site designed to make it easier for Web users to find and share videos.
Red Hat and Apple have warned users of serious security flaws, including bugs in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 kernel and Apple's WebObjects Xcode plug-in.
Skype is extending its offer of free services to include audio conferences for up to 500 parties as a way to lure more businesses into Skype use.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a four-core chip platform for video gamers Thursday, continuing to battle Intel for buzz in the high-end "enthusiast" segment.
F-Secure has patched a vulnerability that could possibly be used to run unauthorized code on its e-mail and Internet gateway server software.
Conexus is claiming its new range of products from US-based Mac virtualisation vendor, Parallels, will offer Apple resellers a plethora of new opportunities in the Mac space.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA