Shigeru Miyamoto reveals new details on Mario's latest 3D adventure
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata said in a statement this week that Wii could surpass total PS2 sales given the former system's continued success.
Crypto's whipping out some sweet new weapons for his new-gen debut. Check out the ones you'll want to get your hands on first.
WSO2 is upgrading its open source application server, which has been centered on Web services rather than being of the usual Java variety most common in this product space.
Much as the ubiquity of Microsoft's Windows operating system and Office productivity tools has made the software giant a focal point of security research, search giant Google is facing new scrutiny as it diversifies its products and moves further int...
Microsoft on Friday declined to comment on post-Vista plans by releasing a comment -- a move bloggers attributed to buzz about a list of most-asked-for features to Vista's successor. The list was yanked from a Microsoft forum earlier last week.
Just days after a security researcher blasted its Java patching system, Sun Microsystems has issued a critical update to the consumer version of its Java software.
Some early users of Yoomba's new e-mail calling and chat service are complaining that the service spams their e-mail contact lists.
Although Microsoft's Visual Studio 2008 software development platform is part of a February 2008 multiproduct launch, the company intends to ship it by the end of 2007, said S. "Soma" Somasegar, corporate vice president of the Microsoft Developer Div...
Yahoo has launched Search Suggest, a new search function the company said is a "faster way to find what you're looking for."
In an unexpected development, chip giant Intel has joined the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) initiative. The nonprofit project aims to equip children in developing countries with specially designed low-cost notebooks powered by chips from Intel's rival ...
Startup Yoomba has launched its namesake service that lets e-mailers place VOIP calls and exchange instant messages.
EMC on Monday is expected to announce enhancements to its major storage systems that will include higher capacities, greater energy efficiency, and additional security and availability features.
Warnings from analysts that the iPhone is not suitable for businesses are not stopping one CRM vendor from porting its product onto Apple's popular consumer device.
A U.S. federal appeals court Wednesday denied a petition from music webcaster associations for an emergency stay of new royalty rates that Internet radio companies have to start paying on Sunday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC