Just days after Microsoft warned its customers about the release of code that can exploit a hole in its Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) library, new code that claims to exploit another recently disclosed hole surfaced on a French language Web site.
Wireless broadband looks within reach of the mass market, as Veritel on Friday launched plans starting at $79.95 per month.
Network Associates Inc. Thursday announced plans to sell its Sniffer network management technology in a US$275 million cash deal and rename the company McAfee Inc., in line with its plans to focus on security.
Iomega’s new Rev 35GB/90GB hard disk storage drives will be available from retailers and distributors next week.
PC consumers should not be hit by increased prices, or forced to purchase computers with less memory as a result of rising DRAM price rises. At least for now.
Toshiba has developed a hard disk drive for notebook computers that can hold 100G bytes of data. The company expects to begin selling it later this year, it said Thursday.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) has gone from an after thought among server customers to the darling of the enterprise world in just a year. The company's Opteron chip has opened doors of corporate server rooms for AMD, and many enterprises are fli...
Amazon.com Inc. posted solid increases in earnings and revenue and exceeded Wall Street's expectations for those two areas in its first quarter, the company announced Thursday.
Ninemsn entered the legal music downloads market last night, offerring 200,000 songs across major and independent labels with prices ranging from $1.45 to $1.89.
The movie industry's chief Internet enforcer visited Australia last week to shore up support for identifying and prosecuting file traders that infringe copyright.
Intel Corp.'s capital arm, Intel Capital, has invested in four wireless and networking technology companies in the hope of solving interoperability, bandwidth and distribution problems in home entertainment devices, it said Wednesday.
Intel's US$2 billion overhaul of its semiconductor manufacturing plant in Chandler, Arizona, is under way as the facility converts to process larger silicon wafers that will cut the manufacturing cost per chip of Intel's products, the company said in...
IBM has designed a new set of services specifically for small and medium-size businesses that need help managing their desktop PCs and printers, the company announced Wednesday.
Symbol Technologies introduced a new family of rugged, mobile computers with built-in tri-mode wireless capabilities Tuesday and announced that Coca-Cola Enterprises plans to deploy 28,000 of the units to route drivers in North America and Europe.
There may be some teething problems for small businesses trying to swallow the Spam Act which came into play last week, but the Australian Communications Authority hopes the average consumer will notice their inboxes are less cluttered.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Adblock browsers for Android and iOS to keep mobile ads, tracking at bay
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 22
- Factory reset in Android phones leaves sensitive user data behind
- Secom security drone follows, photographs intruders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW