One Seattle company using a new site optimization service from Google, introduced in beta to select users in October and to all AdWords customers earlier this month, is already seeing improvements on its site.
Deferred revenue from the release of Windows Vista and Office 2007 helped Microsoft increase revenue 32 per cent year over year for its fiscal third quarter, with the company reporting $US14.4 billion in revenue for the three months ended March 31.
A small Utah online backup service that recently signed a deal to back up 300,000 PCs owned by General Electric Co. Thursday announced a US$4.95 per month unlimited plan for Mac owners.
A New York teenager broke into AOL networks and databases containing customer information and infected servers with a malicious program to transfer confidential data to his computer, AOL and the Manhattan District Attorney's Office allege.
New details have emerged of virtualisation software provider, VMware's, plans to sell its stock to the public.
Organizers of last week's MacBook Pro hack challenge Thursday disputed accounts that the QuickTime exploit that won the US$10,000 prize was nicked from a wireless network and is now in circulation.
A US$1 billion lawsuit filed Thursday promises to open up a new front in the battle against spam: It targets not just spammers, but -- for the first time -- also those responsible for harvesting e-mail addresses on behalf of spammers.
Telstra has flicked the switch on a new $1.5 billion IP network that the telco says not only homogenises its disparate networking core, but is also the largest of its kind in the world.
At the Gartner Symposium ITXPO 2007, Peter Sondergaard, senior vice president of global research, gave a keynote address on emerging IT trends and how they will affect IT on a personal and professional level.
Finally there's hope for the lyrically challenged: Yahoo Music.
The growth of IPTV (Internet Protocol television) and other network-based entertainment services is likely to change the face of home networking and could affect enterprises, according to Gartner.
The QuickTime vulnerability that first surfaced last Friday in a Mac hack challenge is "very serious" and can be exploited through any Java-enabled browser, including Internet Explorer 7 running on both Windows XP and Vista, the company that laid out...
SAP this week unveiled a set of integrated on-demand ERP applications, code-named A1S, for midsize companies that is due to ship next year.
Another executive is leaving Microsoft's Internet search group, as the company continues to struggle to compete with Web search leader Google.
Not to be outdone by laptop rival Sony, Dell Tuesday announced the availability of SSD (solid-state drive) technology for its Latitude D420 and D620 notebooks.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Home Theatre review: Which is better, a 4K projector or 4K TV?
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 review: HD video and stereo sound add polish to video calls
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC