Juniper Networks' WAN acceleration gear will soon support optimizing SSL traffic, making better use of corporate bandwidth by reducing the amount of bits it takes to transmit SSL traffic across wide-area links.
A trio of British judges has agreed that hacker Gary McKinnon can appeal his extradition order to the U.S. to the House of Lords.
Network monitoring developer Corvil has claimed that its latest devices not only measure network latency and work out where in your network it's coming from, but they then advise on how to reconfigure your switches and routers for best application pe...
Apple has reported strong earnings for its fourth quarter, boosted by record Macintosh computer sales and the shipment of 1.12 million iPhones.
Microsoft has joined with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other development organizations to attack AIDS and other humanitarian problems worldwide, the company announced this week.
Users who logged onto Google's search engine in the San Francisco Bay area on Saturday were treated to a black homepage, and it had nothing to do with Halloween.
IBM's Rational software unit announced that it has awarded grants to three universities for projects that use its open-source Jazz collaboration technology to help developers work together more effectively.
A security vendor that helps protect US military communications has adapted its firewall for use in tanks, Humvees and helicopters to prevent enemies from intercepting IP transmissions on the battlefield.
While the improvements to Mac OS X Leopard desktop are said to be evolutionary rather than revolutionary, the enhancements to Apple's Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server are impressive and include features ordinarily reserved for large enterprises.
Workshare Monday announced an updated version of its content-protection suite, adding a network-monitoring appliance to augment the company's standalone desktop-monitoring software.
Start-up Seanodes is touting technology that congregates the direct-attached disks on x86-based application servers into pools of storage so they can be managed better and achieve higher utilization.
Hackers have hijacked a server operated by Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media and are using it to seed legitimate Web sites with ads carrying attack code, Symantec said Friday.
Representatives of older and new media companies detailed their embraces of the Internet Friday at the Web 2.0 Summit conference in San Francisco, with supposed old-line companies emphasizing opportunities and dismissing any threats to longstanding b...
The US technology industry has faced dozens of lawsuits by "patent speculators" in recent years, and it's time for Congress to fix problems with the patent system, Intel's general counsel said Monday.
Companies like Google and Yahoo that control major online advertising networks have not met their pledge to aggressively ferret-out click fraud among their affiliate partners, driving growth of the problem across the entire Web industry, according to...
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystQLD