After an extended public preview, Apple Computer Inc. Monday released QuickTime 6, the latest version of their popular digital media technology.
Adobe Systems Inc. Monday announced Photoshop Elements 2.0, the latest release of its imaging software aimed at hobbyists and amateur photographers.
If you believe everything you read, you may think the wireless Web is everywhere. But despite all the hype, the service is just not that popular. And according to a study released this week, the number of people interested in the technology is actual...
Microsoft Corp. has announced that its next-generation Windows Media platform, until now known under the code-name Corona, will be launched in public beta in early September and carry the official name Windows Media 9.
The roaming Linux conference folks are at it again - and this time they're taking the show to Australia's west coast.
NetScreen Technologies Inc., a company that makes firewall and virtual private network hardware and software, announced this week that it had gained a major customer: Microsoft Corp.
Increasing market share in the server marketplace has helped Dell Computer Corp. boost its earnings estimates for its second fiscal quarter of 2003, which ends Aug. 2.
A group of hacker activists known as Hacktivismo is unveiling a new tool designed to help human rights proponents and political dissidents view censored information over the Web without fear of reprisal.
Microsoft plans to enter the home networking equipment market later this year with a line of consumer Wi-Fi hardware, the company announced yesterday.
Microsoft is preparing to lob its latest weapon in the digital media war, announcing Monday the beta release timing of the next version of its Windows media platform, dubbed Corona.
When Microsoft talks about the Tablet PC, there's no hiding from Acer Inc.'s TravelMate 100.
Korean company GTT Co. Ltd. will be the first manufacturer of desktop monitors which use Deep Video Imaging Ltd.'s (DVI) Multi-Layer Display (MLD) technology to give a 3D look to PC displays, DVI said Wednesday.
Eleven Japanese chip makers have formed a new company to develop core technologies for the design and manufacture of 90 nanometer (0.09 micron) semiconductor devices, the companies announced Thursday.
Macromedia Inc.'s chief software architect Kevin Lynch detailed the company's strategy to enhance Internet communications here on Thursday.
Voice prints are poised to be the application that brings biometrics into widespread corporate use in Australia.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Complaints mount about Yosemite crippling Wi-Fi
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW