Rackable has introduced ICE Cube, a 'data center in a can' with the claim that it can do more processing and store more data than Sun's similar Blackbox product, while reducing required cooling.
SAP is allowing individual developers to buy a one-year subscription for its NetWeaver software in a move to bring new blood to the platform and expand its community of users.
Adobe Systems is preparing two hosted services that will allow developers to add real-time collaboration capabilities, including voice over IP, to RIAs (rich Internet applications). The company demonstrated the services -- code-named Pacifica and CoC...
As high-definition TV continues its seemingly unstoppable march around the world, engineers at Victor Co. of Japan Ltd. (JVC) are busy working on cameras for a next generation system.
With the Web becoming central to the way companies do business, cybercriminals are taking increasing advantage of Web 2.0 and social networking sites to launch attacks, according to Christian Christiansen, vice president for security products and ser...
The recent acquisition by Barracuda Networks of an enterprise Web application firewall company is another sign stand-alone vendors are about to disappear, according to an industry analyst.
Corning Cabling Systems in New York is claiming to have cured one of the biggest problems with fiber optic cabling, namely the loss of signal when the cabling is bent around corners.
Microsoft on Monday pulled out of incubation its online enterprise services around Exchange, SharePoint and Communications Server and introduced a free document storage and collaboration Web site that begins to answer challenges from Google.
Charles Firth is renowned for his satirical treatment of current affairs, and his talent for capturing the stupidity of everyday Americans on CNNNN and the Chaser's War on Everything.
Adobe Systems next year will release a visual tool for designers to help them more quickly and easily build RIAs (rich Internet applications) and work better with developers writing code on the back end.
Oracle staff have cited collaborative potential for Enterprise 2.0 and cast the company's WebCenter platform as its product offering in this space.
Improved security in Microsoft's newest software products may leave some security researchers looking elsewhere for work.
Recently at VMworld in San Francisco, Cisco announced the integration of its Frame Data Center with VMware Virtual Infrastructure. The intent is for customers to make better use data center resources and ensure improved business continuity and securi...
Sun Microsystems CEO and president Jonathan Schwartz claimed in his blog that the company will combine its storage and server product organisations into a new group called Sun Systems. The realignment comes about two years after Sun paid about US$4.1...
The impending acquisition of 3Com by Huawei Technologies and Bain Capital, overshadowed its US unveiling of new IP telephony offerings targeted at small and medium sized businesses (SMBs).
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Developer/DevOpsVIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT