Japan's Square Co. Ltd. unveiled Tuesday its forthcoming games for the Japan market for the next six months and offered a first look at its "Final Fantasy X-2" title. At an event in Tokyo, the company announced launch dates for seven games and also d...
Storage product maker Memorex Products Inc. announced its line of USB ThumbDrive peripherals, USB-based flash storage in capacities of 64MB and 128MB.
Samsung Semiconductor Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., introduced a 32-bit RISC (reduced instruction set computing) processor for handheld devices such as cell phones and personal digital assistants (PDA) Tuesday at Microsoft Corp....
Inventors are getting even younger, as 16-year-old Tobias Patterson-Jones from Coleg Powys college in Wales, proves. He was chosen alongside three other inventors to showcase his invention, the Mouse Glove, on the Discovery Channel's science program,...
Intel Corp. will invest US$150 million in companies developing 802.11b and other wireless networking products, the chip maker announced Tuesday.
Microsoft Corp. has begun beta testing the next upgrade to its hugely popular Office productivity suite, due to ship in mid-2003 with enhanced collaborative tools and XML support.
E-mail users' rights have advanced following antispammer Joey McNicol's court victory last week against a direct marketing company, but legal opinion differs as to how far.
Toshiba has issued a recall of its high-end Pocket PC e740 due to a problem with the handheld's backup battery.
Computer science researchers are predicting new types of dangerous worms that would be able to infect Web servers, browsers and other software so quickly that the working Internet itself could be taken over in a matter of minutes.
Visa International Inc. is partnering with a maker of voice recognition software to develop voice authentication technology for use with Visa-brand credit cards. The two companies will be looking at applications of the biometric security in the areas...
Sandia National Laboratories plans to build the fastest supercomputer in the US and will offer details on the project at a news conference later today.
Chrysler Group is using a new Linux cluster computer for crash simulation testing and analysis in an effort to make safer cars and trucks.
At least 595 laptops and desktops belonging to the US Navy's Pacific Command in Hawaii have been potentially lost or compromised, according to an internal report that detailed the service's inability to account for hundreds of computers, some of whic...
Microsoft Corp. is giving a tune up to its Windows-branded operating system for use in car dashboards and expects to make a new version of the software available to car makers in the first half of 2003.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., better known as Panasonic, and Microsoft Corp. have jointly developed a new way to store, access and retrieve digital multimedia stored on recordable optical discs, they announced in Tokyo on Friday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW