Opera Software ASA sang forth a series of announcements this week, including the release of new versions of the Opera browser for both Windows and Linux, as well as deals indicating it hopes to reach a crescendo in the Asian market.
A new seminar promising to extend the skills of Photoshop users is about to arrive on Australian shores.
Business professionals looking to access the Internet or their corporate LAN in public venues may now have an opportunity to do so with the launch of Air Portal's public wireless Internet service.
Flat panel display sales continue to drive a steady rise in third-party monitors.
Apple Computer Inc. has acquired Emagic Inc., professional software solutions provider for computer-based music production.
The recent publication of similar security vulnerabilities in the two most-used Web server software products makes the Web more vulnerable now than ever, Web server information company Netcraft Ltd. warned.
Software bugs cost the U.S. economy an estimated US$59.5 billion per year, or 0.6 percent of the gross domestic product, according to a newly released study by the U.S. Department of Commerce National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
A flaw in software that supports the Internet's DNS (Domain Name System) for translating text-based Web addresses to numeric IP (Internet Protocol) addresses can put Internet-connected systems at risk, experts warned.
No doubt taking to heart the motto that if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, security software firm Network Associates Inc. (NAI) Monday said that it would try for a third time to acquire the 25 percent of McAfee.com Corp. that it does not ...
The PC industry has reached the milestone of 1 billion PCs shipped since the advent of personal computers just over 25 years ago, according to research from Gartner Inc. and Intel Corp.
NEC Corp. unveiled Monday a new model in its Versa Pro notebook computer line-up and claimed a world first by fitting the machine with a QXGA (2,048 pixel by 1,536 pixel) resolution LCD (liquid crystal display) panel.
Listen.com Inc. said Monday that it signed a licensing deal with Universal Music Group (UMG), making its Rhapsody digital music subscription service the first to boast content from all five major labels.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is poised to strike hard at the server market next year with the arrival of its SledgeHammer and ClawHammer line of server chips.
If you want to record your own DVD video, transfer old VHS material, or archive nearly 10GB onto a single disc, you'll find plenty to serve your needs in stores this year. A broad selection of DVD devices in the works, including second-generation mod...
Corel Corp. has launched the latest version of its graphics suite, CorelDraw 11. This is the first time the package has been launched simultaneously on both Mac and PC platforms and supports both Mac OS 10 and Windows XP out of the box.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- China again blames US for disrupted cybersecurity talks
- The cheapest way to buy an iPad from Apple
- Is your Ethernet fast enough? Four new speeds are in the works
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW