Financial firm JPMorgan has given its clients conflicting forecasts this week about the iPhone's future, with teams in Taiwan and the US squaring off over the likelihood that Apple will roll out a new, cheaper model based on the iPod nano this year. ...
Doctors writing in the New England Journal of Medicine warned that using a portable music player such as an Apple iPod outdoors when lightning threatens can be dangerous.
A David and Goliath battle is set to take place in the Federal Court of Australia. The ACCC on Wednesday instituted legal proceedings against Google and the Trading Post claiming the two companies have engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct.
Epic's popular XBox 360 shooter coming to Windows XP and Vista
Sony has announced a new, trimmed down "slimmer and lighter" Playstation Portable during its E3 presentation.
Several technology companies will build a system to let the U.S. government share data securely among its various agencies, a goal it has struggled to achieve since the September 2001 terrorist attacks.
Emerging telecommunications group, Soul has won a five year, multi-million dollar deal with the federal government welfare agency, Centrelink.
Nokia Corp. introduced Skype Internet-calling software for its N800 Wi-Fi tablet on Wednesday, providing another alternative to using a cell phone, while a debate in the U.S. over what networks such devices may be able to use in the future heated up....
An image taken from Microsoft's E3 Press rehearsal and originally published to an online company image gallery shows a peculiar fourth Xbox 360 on stage suggesting that Microsoft will add yet another model to its current line up of three machines.
The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) released a ten page document to attendees of E3 today, about the gaming demographic.
Google believes that its consumer-grade Web applications represent the future of enterprise IT. But while Google is quick to trumpet its products' innovative features, the search giant hasn't said much about their security. Until recently, that is.
After a flashy video opener to start the show. Nintendo of America CEO Reggie s took to the stage to trumpet the huge success of the Wii in Japan and the U.S., calling the console a victory for all of gaming.
Microsoft did not drop the price of the Xbox 360 as expected by some on Tuesday, but the company did unveil a special edition Halo 3 model and showed several new games during the company's E3 press conference.
PC vendors are launching more and more computers with dual-core and quad-core processors, promising users that the expensive machines can juggle more applications at work or play better games at home.
Microsoft's Office Open XML (OOXML) document format specification is fatally flawed where it comes to spreadsheets, with many functions filled with careless errors, according to a critic.
Take home a Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive (64GB) this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW