Microsoft plans to enter the home networking equipment market later this year with a line of consumer Wi-Fi hardware, the company announced yesterday.
Microsoft is preparing to lob its latest weapon in the digital media war, announcing Monday the beta release timing of the next version of its Windows media platform, dubbed Corona.
When Microsoft talks about the Tablet PC, there's no hiding from Acer Inc.'s TravelMate 100.
Korean company GTT Co. Ltd. will be the first manufacturer of desktop monitors which use Deep Video Imaging Ltd.'s (DVI) Multi-Layer Display (MLD) technology to give a 3D look to PC displays, DVI said Wednesday.
Eleven Japanese chip makers have formed a new company to develop core technologies for the design and manufacture of 90 nanometer (0.09 micron) semiconductor devices, the companies announced Thursday.
Macromedia Inc.'s chief software architect Kevin Lynch detailed the company's strategy to enhance Internet communications here on Thursday.
Voice prints are poised to be the application that brings biometrics into widespread corporate use in Australia.
Researchers have identified a fresh security flaw in Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer (IE) Web browser and Outlook e-mail client which can leave systems open to malicious code inserted in e-mails or Web pages, network security consultancy Pivx Sol...
Telecommunications giant Telstra has jacked up prices for many of its services and is attempting to appease customers by matching the rises with cuts to some STD rates.
Aiming at medium-sized businesses looking for some relatively low-cost hardware in which to store their data, IBM in August plans to start shipping a networked storage appliance that offers close to half a terabyte of storage, the company said Wednes...
As computers become more sophisticated, our eye movements could replace the common mouse and keyboard.
Intersil Corp. and SyChip Inc. announced Tuesday that Intersil's PRISM 3 chipset will power a wireless LAN (WLAN) card from SyChip Inc., allowing Internet access for handheld users.
Internet service providers around the country have rallied to the aid of two ISPs that stood up against the might of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) and are now facing legal bills of up to $40,000.
Distributor Natcomp has rebuked claims by Hyundai MultiCAV Australia that Hyundai products currently for sale in Australia are counterfeit and sub-standard (see ARN, June 26, p4) and has produced documentation he says backs up his position.
You can add OperaMail to the list of free Web-based e-mail services now charging fees for "premium" features. The Norwegian software company, best known for its Opera browser, has updated its little-known Web-based e-mail.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW