Improved security in Microsoft's newest software products may leave some security researchers looking elsewhere for work.
Recently at VMworld in San Francisco, Cisco announced the integration of its Frame Data Center with VMware Virtual Infrastructure. The intent is for customers to make better use data center resources and ensure improved business continuity and securi...
Sun Microsystems CEO and president Jonathan Schwartz claimed in his blog that the company will combine its storage and server product organisations into a new group called Sun Systems. The realignment comes about two years after Sun paid about US$4.1...
The impending acquisition of 3Com by Huawei Technologies and Bain Capital, overshadowed its US unveiling of new IP telephony offerings targeted at small and medium sized businesses (SMBs).
Despite rack servers' lead over blades in terms of market sales, IT giant Hewlett-Packard touts the blade as "the future of servers" for the midsize market. During the recent launch of the HP BladeSystem c3000, dubbed "Shorty," meant to address the ...
Microsoft has bought comparative shopping Web site Jellyfish.com, which gives its customers a cut of advertising revenue from retailers, offering a rebate on purchases made through the site.
Sony and German memory chip maker Qimonda plan to form a joint venture chip design house to develop DRAM (dynamic RAM) for consumer and graphics devices, the companies said this week.
Apple kicked off the month in which it plans to launch its new Mac OS X 10.5, "Leopard", by reminding users that the beta license for Boot Camp -- the utility that runs Windows XP or Vista on an Intel Mac -- will expire as soon as the new operating s...
A roadblock that reportedly could have held up a key wireless LAN standard seems to have been cleared now that the CSIRO has responded to the IEEE standards body.
Toshiba plans to begin selling televisions with OLED (organic light-emitting diodes) screens as soon as panels are ready, according to a company spokeswoman.
Messaging vendor PostPath Monday added a variety of client options and upgraded the mobile support in its Linux-based replica of Microsoft Exchange server.
Apple's share of computers connected to the Internet climbed to a new record last month, with about 6.6 percent of all those online running Mac OS X, a market research firm reported Tuesday.
Qualcomm has licensed 3D graphics core technology from Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), for integration with Qualcomm's wireless chip sets for mobile gaming devices.
Samsung Electronics and audio product maker Bang & Olufsen on Tuesday unveiled their latest joint music-mobile phone, Serenata, which holds 4GB of songs and has a number of other music features similar to the iPhone.
Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry were unwilling vectors of a massive spam campaign last month, in which naked pictures of the two actresses obfuscated a Trojan payload.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTAgile CoachACT
- FTBusiness Analyst Fixed TermNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- TPFrontend Developer (React)NSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW