EBay has upgraded its Shopping.com site with new features designed to make it easier for buyers to browse the popular comparison shopping site.
Vodafone Group will introduce what could be its first mobile phone to carry its own brand exclusively, and not that of the phone manufacturer.
Sony has announced its highest-capacity mid-market format tape, AIT-5.
Microsoft Research showed off a small slice of its futuristic work Tuesday that included user input sensing technology, and graphics technology that morphs still pictures, video and audio into a single display.
Six men have been charged with orchestrating a phishing scheme that targeted AOL users, the U.S. Department of Justice said Wednesday.
An anti-botnet appliance, PC-sharing, and codeless application development were featured technologies at the <a href="http://www.demo.com/conferences/demofall2006.php" target="_blank">Demofall 2006 conference</a> Wednesday, with a multitude of hopefu...
It is not beer, but telco provider Gotalk is hoping to lure new VoIP users with a half price Happy Hour promotion, starting from today.
Sony will begin selling an electronic-book reader in stores and on the Web in the U.S. by the end of October, and has opened a dedicated online bookstore for the reader, it said Wednesday.
One day after patching a widely exploited flaw in its Internet Explorer browser, Microsoft has a new bug to worry about, this time in PowerPoint.
After 50 years, the useful life of the hard disk drive (HDD) is increasingly being threatened by SDRAM and flash-based semiconductor solid state disk (SSD) storage. For example, Samsung Electronics Company has announced plans to release a 64GB solid ...
Windows Vista will not support older versions of Visual Studio, a move that will require many developers writing applications for the forthcoming operating system to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005.
Anyone who's ever seen the TV show "Mission: Impossible" will remember the familiar "this message will self-destruct" bit that began episodes. Now, a company exhibiting at the <a href="http://www.demo.com/conferences/demofall2006.php" target="_blank"...
It may seem like tilting at windmills, but Wallop Technologies expects to shake up the social networking market, currently dominated by entrenched players like News Corp.'s MySpace, Facebook and Friendster.
Web music stores have taken off with such gusto that now everyone wants to get in on the online media action, and the next battle ground is the digital movies and TV shows aimed at your living room.
Fierce competition in the imaging market has prompted many manufacturers to announce their new products days, weeks and even months ahead of one of the industry's key venues, Photokina, which opened on Tuesday.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC