Google has signed a multiyear deal with Clear Channel Radio that allows the search company to sell radio advertising on more than 675 of Clear Channel's AM/FM stations, the companies announced Monday. Financial terms were not disclosed.
On the 95th anniversary of the sinking of RMS Titanic, a genealogy Web site Sunday posted copies of the doomed ocean liner's one-and-only passenger list, the first time the roster has been made available outside the U.K.'s national archives.
Being the capacity monger I am, it didn't take much for Toshiba Storage pique my interest beyond telling me it was announcing a 200GB external hard drive. The company was first to market last year with a two-platter, 2.5-inch 200GB hard drive for not...
The group behind last week's massive Storm Trojan spam blast set up Windows users with a one-two punch by switching tactics in midrun, making the second stage's subject headings more believable, researchers said Monday.
The founders of Dodgeball, the mobile social networking service that Google bought in 2005, quit working for the search giant on Friday.
Microsoft late on Friday released an update to Outlook 2007 designed to speed up the communication software's much-criticized sluggishness.
Samsung Electronics saw operating profits slide during the first three months of this year on weakness in the memory chip market, it said Friday.
CBS will distribute its television programs more widely over the Internet, adding new deals with Joost, Microsoft's MSN and AOL to existing agreements with Apple's iTunes and Google's YouTube.
A DNS server compromised by a hacker could be used to funnel Web surfers to all sorts of phishing attacks and malicious Web sites and even cause havoc with directory services and e-mail in some cases, according to the father of the technology, Paul M...
As threats go this one is very small but the target happens to be one of the biggest in the digital world -- someone has finally got round to writing an iPod virus.
Microsoft's plan to phase out OEM shipments of Windows XP, the predecessor to the new Windows Vista platform, is not sitting well with some observers, based on Internet-driven feedback.
The Word 2007 bugs pegged as security vulnerabilities by an Israeli researcher are nothing of the sort, Microsoft said Thursday. Instead, the application crashes reported as flaws are actually by design.
When Apple Thursday announced it would delay the release of Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" until October, it also put users now running Windows on their Macs in a bind.
Attackers are trying to take advantage of a newly-disclosed vulnerability in several of Microsoft's server products that could allow them to run unauthorized code on affected computers, the company has warned.
The CSIRO is laying claim to developing the world's best breed of 200GHz millimetre-wave (mm-wave) amplifier and mixer chips that double wireless data transfer rates, while being more cost and power efficient than current wireless chips.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW