Azul Systems, a startup headed by former Sun executives, is offering appliances that promise to help customers adapt to rapidly changing Web-based workloads.
As low-priced Internet phone services for mobile devices emerge, users should first check the fine print in their cell phone contracts to see if they can take advantage of such offerings. There's a chance they can't.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday unveiled five business notebooks and initiatives to help corporate users stay connected everywhere they go.
Microsoft as expected on Tuesday released one critical security update for its Exchange messaging server and two security updates for Windows, one of which was critical.
A malicious hacker was sentenced on Monday to almost five years in jail, the longest prison term given for spreading computer viruses, the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a statement.
Movie fans can watch high-definition video on their laptops using the Qosmio G35-AV650 computer launched Tuesday by Toshiba America Information Systems.
Sony has released the final pricing details for the PlayStation 3. The unit will come in two flavours: one with a 60 GB hard drive for $999 and one with a smaller 20 GB hard drive for $829.
When Sony introduced what was the world's smallest transistor radio in 1957, it advertised it as "pocketable" but there was a problem -- it didn't actually fit into a shirt pocket. The solution was to issue salesmen shirts with slightly larger pocket...
Vista's new security features will make for such a disruptive user experience that business users might want to steer clear of the operating system for the time being, according to Yankee Group.
Queensland IT Minister Chris Cummins has made an impassioned plea for tax concessions to ramp up the state's computer games industry.
Sun Microsystems expects to release its Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 5 software development kit and compatibility test suite to developers at the company's upcoming JavaOne conference, Sun announced Thursday.
Intel will sell its new generation of 65-nanometre (65nm) desktop and laptop chips under the brand name Core 2 Duo when it launches them this summer.
Imagine Gerry Nicholls' surprise when he glanced at the electronic advertising sign on the Toronto-area commuter train he was riding last week and saw this message about the Canadian prime minister scroll across the screen: "Stephen Harper eats babie...
Hosting company SmartyHost is turning its attention to the enterprise with the launch of its dedicated hosting business SmartyCorp.
The latest beta version of Skype has been well received by enthusiasts, but one important new feature has so far been ignored -- the program is now much harder to block.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
- Rovi to acquire TiVo for $1.1 billion
- Phishing apps posing as popular payment services infiltrate Google Play
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW