Sony Computer Entertainment America head of public relations, Dave Karraker, announced on Wednesday that he will be leaving the company effective Sept. 7 after just one year. Analyst Michael Pachter says the executive will be missed during what he ca...
A rising tide lifts all boats, and in the world of videoconferencing, Cisco Systems' high-profile TelePresence products are boosting the market as a whole. Longtime player Tandberg is trying to make the most of the good times.
The federal Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts has approved the funding agreement for a new national wireless and wired broadband network with OPEL Networks.
Customers will be able to develop and deploy a wide variety of applications including video, audio/video messaging and blogging, and more.
IBM has demonstrated how to perform certain computer functions on single atoms and molecules, a discovery that could someday lead to processors the size of a speck of dust, the company said Thursday.
Politicians aren't the only leaders out there pushing for businesses and individuals to embrace green practices, such as reducing waste and carbon emissions for the sake of the planet (and the economy). Religious leaders are chiming in as well.
A Seattle man has been sentenced to two years in prison for selling computers and cameras on eBay but never actually delivering the goods.
Discussions are under way to put an Intel microprocessor inside a version of the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project's "$100 laptop" for children in developing countries, according to representatives from both parties.
The open-source version of Eudora is now available for download, three months after the e-mail client stopped selling commercially.
Intel's release this week of the 'Tigerton' Xeon 7300 chip was promptly met with rival Advanced Micro Devices' contention that the technology is merely packaged dual-cores, and not native quad-core.
Dell's CEO this week blamed too-conservative sales forecasting for the long delays in getting new notebooks to consumers, but he said nothing about problems in painting the laptops, the main reason other executives have given customers.
AOL's venerable Netscape.com site, given an extreme Web 2.0 makeover 15 months ago and transformed into a spiffy social news site, will revert to being a traditional portal again.
Most speakers at the Office 2.0 conference in San Francisco last week agreed that Web 2.0 tools will make their way into the enterprise, propelled by user demand for tools that can make them more productive.
IBM has launched a free syndicated content service enabling access to technical resources and emerging technologies via systems ranging from computers to devices like the popular iPhone.
Advanced Micro Devices hopes to seize a larger share of the server chip market from its rival Intel this week when it launches the Barcelona quad-core processor.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW