A fresh face in the wireless product space, Carrier Device Limited (CDL) has taken its first steps into the Australian market by announcing the release of its Qtek 1010 combination PDA/mobile phone device.
Microsoft Corp. will slip out an interim desktop version of its Windows operating system before 2004 under pressure from some customers who signed up for its new enterprise licensing plan, several analysts predict.
Melbourne, Australia-based Digital Voodoo Pty. Ltd. has released updated software for all of its PCI-based Standard Definition (SD) 10-bit uncompressed video capture and playback cards. The new software supports Mac OS X 10.2, "Jaguar."
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. is scheduled to launch its fastest desktop processors yet Tuesday, the Athlon XP 2700+ and 2800+, according to sources.
If you hear reports of giant, glowing blocks falling from the top of the French National Library in Paris this week, don't be alarmed: it's just Berlin's Chaos Computer Club (CCC) at play.
Try to imagine a handheld computer with Microsoft Corp. Pocket PC software for under US$300. Next imagine the same device with a powerful Intel X-scale processor. Finally, imagine buying your next handheld from Viewsonic, which Monday outlined its pl...
IBM Corp. is shipping a new hard drive for desktop computers that uses a technology called "tag 'n seek," which increases its performance by up to 20 percent over competing hard drives, IBM said in a statement Monday.
If size matters, someone forgot to tell America Online Inc.'s ICQ instant messaging division. This week it is releasing ICQ Lite, a condensed version of its popular IM program with uncharacteristically few features.
A virus posing as a security patch from Microsoft Corp. is circulating on the Internet, Microsoft confirmed Monday.
A new e-mail-borne virus variously known as "Tanatos," and "W32/Bugbear," is being circulated as an e-mail attachment and appears to target machines running Microsoft Corp. operating systems, according to alerts issued by a number of computer securi...
Digital media delivery company Liquid Audio Inc. is selling its intellectual property assets, including patents for digital rights management (DRM) and the delivery of content to portable devices, to Microsoft Corp. in preparation for a merger that w...
Recognizing the growing popularity of mobile computing devices such as handheld computers, personal digital assistants (PDAs) and smart phones, companies are rolling out a host of new products to secure data and communications on portable devices. Fr...
Hoping to better establish its version of Linux on the desktops of small and midsize companies, Red Hat Inc. on Monday will formally deliver Version 8.0 of the open-source operating system that features a spiffier graphical interface.
Stopping e-mail spam from clogging networks, forcing over-provisioning of mail servers and stealing end users' time is the challenge which has consumed Julian Ehrlich, director of Sydney company Pearl Communications for the past four years.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA