At first, socialDragon looks like any other online social network site that brings together ordinary consumers who get a thrill out of putting their personal lives on display for friends, family, and strangers. Users upload vacation pictures, videos,...
Windows XP systems are still locking up during patch update attempts -- even after users deployed the fix suggested by Microsoft.
Cisco says a flaw in the FTP server utility in its IOS router/switch software could be used as a backdoor by attackers.
IBM's ISS division has torn into rival TippingPoint for sponsoring the hacking contest that led to the disclosure of a QuickTime vulnerability in Apple's Safari browser.
Apple Thursday updated Darwin Streaming Server, an open-source version of the company's QuickTime for-pay streaming server software, to patch a pair of critical vulnerabilities.
NSW Police has seized more than 5000 optical disks in a piracy raid in Ballina on the state's north coast.
Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, didn't rule out a possible acquisition of Yahoo but he did say that Microsoft usually doesn't make acquisitions as large as the rumoured $US50 billion deal for the Internet company.
A majority of Google shareholders Thursday voted against an anticensorship proposal that took aim at the way the search giant conducts its business in China and other countries that engage in active censorship.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Thursday announced availability of what it is touting as the highest-capacity, highest-performing notebook hard drive. The Travelstar 7K200 doubles the capacity of its predecessor to 200GB and includes optional dat...
On the first stop of a Chinese business delegation's U.S. spending spree, Lenovo Group Wednesday penned a deal to buy more than $US1 billion in software from Microsoft.
Viral marketing is an incredibly powerful tool for companies to communicate their message to end users. Unlike other marketing campaigns where companies may rely on splashy ads and pithy sayings to communicate their message, viral marketing takes a m...
Red Hat has announced a joint program with Intel to deliver Red Hat-branded software that supports fully-managed desktop PCs using Intel's vPro technology.
Hackers are using Windows Updates' file transfer component to sneak malicious code downloads past firewalls, Symantec researchers said Thursday.
The NSW government's maligned and mysterious Tcard continues to absorb taxpayers' money with new case management software to be procured this year.
Microsoft has released what it called the "final" Vista fix for a problem that iPod owners had been having with the new operating system since its Jan. 30 launch.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT