Nokia and ATI Technologies are partnering to try to simplify and drive the development of multimedia capabilities for Nokia phones, the companies said.
An antispyware activist and lawyer has filed a class-action lawsuit against Yahoo, accusing the Web heavyweight of placing advertisements on spyware-vendor and "low-quality" sites.
Intel filed a motion in the U.S. District Court in Delaware on Wednesday to dismiss part of an antitrust lawsuit by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
The good news is that VOIP equipment among multiple vendors is finally pretty interoperable; the bad news is that there are still lots of potholes that can ruin VOIP implementation.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is delaying the launch of its first titles on the new Blu-ray Disc high-definition video format for a month.
Microsoft has released three patches for several of its software products, including at least two critical updates for known vulnerabilities, according to the company's monthly security update.
To boost its local search and online mapping services, Microsoft has acquired a company that makes products for creating maps from aerial and satellite photographs.
Lexmark has released a series of printing products for the home and small business market, one of which it claims is the world's smallest all-in-one photo printer.
An Australian communications company has built a bush fire alert service that enables communities to quickly send simultaneous alerts to each other via phone, mobile, SMS and email when a bushfire occurs.
A new online insurance brokering service has been launched in Australia to ease customers through the tedious process of finding, buying or renewing general insurance.
Businesses in Adelaide and Perth can expect to see PBA's fast wireless Internet service sometime in spring.
Manufacturers and resellers of batteries for devices including laptops and phones will be obliged to dispose of spent batteries, and new batteries will be restricted in the amount of mercury and cadmium they can contain, according to a new Europe-wid...
Digital music player maker Creative Technology posted a loss in its third quarter due to restructuring charges and a sharp drop in prices for flash memory chips, which are used to store songs in its devices.
Opera Software said Wednesday that it aims to make it easier for mobile users to buy ringtones and other mobile content with the availability of the Opera Mini 2.0 browser.
Iomega has become the latest company to announce a network-attached storage (NAS) box with built-in wireless access.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW