Just days after the alleged first Windows CE Trojan horse was identified, a Trojan for rival mobile operating system, Symbian, was discovered.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is hot about what it considers a consumer revolution in digital media, and on Friday the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carly Fiorina selected a chic club in Miami Beach to unveil a raft of consumer electronic dev...
Via Technologies released a version of the open-source Xine media player on Thursday that is designed to take advantage of hardware digital video acceleration capabilities in two of the company's PC chipsets, the CN400 and CLE266.
Ricoh is expected to launch a retracting lens system in a forthcoming Caplio camera.
Using new techniques to trick users into opening misleading, fraudulent and potentially harmful messages, spammers have recently targeted Google, the Olympic games and US Bank NA, according to SurfControl, a vendor of Web and e-mail filtering softwar...
Wireless connectivity and an auto-enhance function are some of the new features added to Kodak's popular line of photo printers.
Intel Thursday announced the latest WLAN chipset for the next generation of its Centrino wireless product set.
Fifty-three people have been convicted and another 103 arrested in a huge US Department of Justice (DOJ) sweep for online fraud and other Internet-related crimes, the DOJ announced Thursday.
Continuing the roll-out of Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft on Thursday began pushing the security-focused update to PCs running Windows XP Professional Edition, made it available on Windows Update and started taking orders for SP2 CDs.
The traditional end of financial year boost to sales has seen the total Australian printer market ship 470,000 units last quarter - a nine per cent increase quarter-on-quarter.
The European Commission (EU) opened an in-depth investigation on Wednesday into plans by Microsoft and Time Warner to take over US digital rights management (DRM) company ContentGuard Holdings.
Symantec has unveiled new versions of its Norton security products--beefing up some of the real-time and automated features--and will release them in the next few weeks.
Security researchers are warning of a bug in Internet Explorer that could allow attackers to infect a PC by persuading a user to click on a Web image.
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) has filed 896 new lawsuits against file traders using peer-to-peer (P-to-P) services.
An overtly political attack on a federal government employees' Web site – with a medieval take on US President George W Bush – is the latest defacement victim.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New trial on damages ordered in Apple, Smartflash patent dispute
- LG sneaks 4K OLED TVs into stores, from $5999
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT