Automation software maker Dunes Technologies this week announced it would release two virtual appliances designed to help small-to-midsize business manage virtualization in their environments.
Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Google staff don't like the suggestion that their own employees depend mostly on Microsoft Office even as Google Apps makes headway into the enterprise collaboration and e-mail market.
Firefox remains vulnerable to attacks exploiting protocol-handling bugs, even though it was patched twice in July, a pair of security researchers said this weekend.
The web site of Bank of India, one of India's leading banks, was restored early Tuesday. The bank has closed the site on Friday after it found that the site had been hacked, and was dispensing malicious code.
Countries normally passive in the arcane world of international high-tech standards are suddenly jockeying to have their say in the fate of Microsoft Corp.'s Office Open XML document format, swelling membership in a key but normally obscure technical...
The Chinese military has been blamed for a hack into a computer network belonging to the Pentagon, according to leaked reports of an internal investigation.
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Microsoft has failed in its attempt to have its Office Open XML document format fast-tracked straight to the status of an international standard by the International Organization for Standardization.
Cisco Systems is diving into the emerging 802.11n wireless market with its first 802.11n-based Ethernet access point (AP), the Aironet 1250, which will offer higher speeds and greater reliability for a wide range of enterprise-ready wireless devices....
One of the groups that claims it has developed an unlock hack for Apple's iPhone is now saying it will only offer the software to resellers, not to individuals, a popular technology blog reported Monday.
The hacked Bank of India Web site was brought back online this morning after being down since late last week, when researchers reported the site was serving malicious code to customers.
SA-based Leader Computers has inked a distribution deal with motherboard vendor Gigabyte.
Free WiFi internet provider myKP has partnered with Fring to provide free instant messaging and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) calls through WiFi access points.
The Westpac bank's Web site has been out of action for most of Tuesday, but the company has dismissed suggestions it is the result of a denial of service attack
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC