Sun Microsystems has fulfilled its promise to file a new version of its antitrust lawsuit against Hynix Semiconductor, accusing the South Korean company of inflating prices for the DRAM (dynamic random access memory) chips used in Sun's servers and s...
The portion of people surfing the Web using a Mac has doubled in the past eight months, an Internet metrics analyst said Tuesday, and represents an audience that can't be ignored by Web application developers.
Sun Microsystems has assigned company developers to work on a Mac OS X version of the open-source OpenOffice.org productivity suite.
Research In Motion (RIM) will let developers create applications for BlackBerry phones using Microsoft's .Net programming environment, continuing its efforts to broaden the capabilities of the devices.
At a recent IT symposium at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one area of study discussed was digitally augmented urban environments.
God was in Chris Wyatt's ear when he thought up his Christian video file sharing site. Well kind of. "I was sitting in class at Dallas Theological Seminary when I came up with the idea," said the student.
Almost one in four Americas use advanced mobile technology and visit the Web 2.0 world, but close to half have little use for either, according to a report released Monday.
Microsoft has closed the public testing period for Windows Live Hotmail and has begun a months-long process of migrating users to this major upgrade of its Hotmail Web mail service, the company announced Monday.
The potential of a Microsoft-Yahoo blockbuster deal probably doesn't have rivals at Google shaking in their boots just yet, but if a merger comes to fruition Google may have to worry about its hold on the consumer search and online advertising market...
Some twelve months have passed since Sun Microsystems promised to open source the venerable Java programming language, but the industry is yet to see the code, which should now be available within a few weeks.
Not to be left behind in the recent [[ArtId:1526139525|corporate uptake]] of Second Life, BigPond has launched a group of 11 in-game islands, and is now offering its users un-metered access to content in its virtual headquarters, as well as selected ...
Dell will be unable to supply desktop PCs to NSW Government agencies for at least three years under the state's newly announced whole-of-government supplier panel.
To eliminate overlap in services, Yahoo will close its Yahoo Photos service in favour of photo sharing darling Flickr, acquired by Yahoo a little over two years ago and considered by many a pioneer of the Web 2.0 wave of Internet innovation.
Intel's new generation of processors with 45-nanometer features will help it earn profits from rising demand for notebook PCs and to enter a nascent market segment called mobile Internet devices, the company's CEO said Thursday.
Riya is a search engine company with a business model based on the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW