Microsoft has refreshed its mice and keyboard line-up, introducing three mice with a tilting wheel for horizontal scrolling and in new styles and colors, including black leather. Two of the mice are wireless and feature new battery-saving technology...
Symantec Corp. quietly increased subscription renewal rates for its entire line of security products last week, citing the rising cost of fighting viruses and other malicious code worldwide.
An estimated half a million Optus Mobile customers were affected by a network outage last night, with only one in three calls reaching intended recipients.
A Minnesota teenager who was arrested last week and charged with releasing the W32.Blaster-B Internet worm has spoken of his surprise at being arrested and also said the media has mischaracterized him as a loner and reckless.
Sony Corp. will begin selling its smallest digital video camcorder yet in October, the Tokyo company said Wednesday.
Companies with products that work on the Internet are slowly waking up to the broad implications of a recent judgement against software behemoth Microsoft Corp. in a patent infringement case.
A 24 year-old Romanian student has been arrested for authoring another variant of the Blaster Internet worm, according to a statement released by Softwin SRL, a computer security company based in Bucharest, Romania.
More than 100 years of motion pictures, TV broadcasts and other images, now scattered in museums and collections around the globe, have never been catalogued in one massive worldwide database.
Notebook PCs continue to drive most of the growth in the overall PC market, as commercial customers finally start replacing hardware, according to market share numbers released by IDC Tuesday.
While it's no secret that the IT market as a whole has been experiencing a tough time, it appears the clouds have parted slightly to shine a ray of hope onto the semiconductor market, which has seen steady growth throughout 2003.
Online retailers and technology companies, including Microsoft Corp., eBay Inc. and Amazon.com Inc., are teaming up to fight online identity fraud.
A new report from Forrester Research claims the music industry lost nearly US$700 million in CD sales last year through the proliferation of online music download and subscriptions services.
The next version of Microsoft’s .Net development frameworks may well have some code written at New Zealand's University of Canterbury.
After a trial in Italy, Adobe Systems Inc. plans to announce at the end of this month that it will sell its "Creative Suite" collections of professional graphics software worldwide.
A new Sony Corp. hard-disk based video recorder will go on sale in Japan in November, capable of recording for two weeks nonstop, the company said Tuesday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 3 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 4 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
- 5 Toshiba Portege Z20t Ultrabook (PT15BA-00500Y)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
- Silk Road investigators charged with stealing bitcoin
- HP links Vertica and IDOL seeking better unstructured data analysis
- Bit by bit, Intel looks to quadruple SSD storage
- Abolish geoblocking? Not so fast, says EU digital Commissioner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW