Entrust Wednesday announced an online anti-fraud service that can be a source for information research as well as provide Entrust's fraud-protection and third-party risk-assessment services.
Microsoft will issue seven security updates next week for Windows, Office, Exchange and BizTalk, the company announced Thursday.
Not content with its already tight grip on the high-end graphics card market, NVIDIA has released the 8800 Ultra GPU, a graphics processing unit that offers even faster performance than the all-conquering GeForce 8800 GTX.
Digg.com, the popular site where users determine the placement of new stories by voting, Tuesday found itself in the centre of what some are calling a test case for the power of user-generated content on social networking sites.
AMD introduced a new chipset for mobile computing on wireless networks in an attempt to get ahead of similar news expected soon from rival, Intel.
Paving the way for hard disk drive makers to take advantage of higher areal density -- something that can boost capacity without sacrificing disk reliability -- the International Disk Drive, Equipment and Materials Association (IDEMA) announced it ha...
HP is shipping business-grade laptops that include full disk-encryption software from SafeBoot so lost and stolen laptops don't result in lost or compromised data.
Targeted attacks that utilize vulnerabilities in popular document file formats and execute via hard-to-find shell code are becoming an increasingly popular menace, according to researchers at IBM's Internet Security Systems division.
Another bug-a-day campaign surfaced Tuesday as the "Month of ActiveX Bugs" debuted. Although some researchers have already dismissed the project as copycat, others are warning its findings might put Windows users at risk of attack.
Firefox users are drawing on Dell's user-driven IdeaStorm site to push the computer maker to preinstall the open-source browser.
Google renamed and upgraded its Personalized Home Page this week, but one thing the update couldn't shake was a bug that began upsetting many users last Thursday and persisted until Wednesday.
Next-generation high-speed wireless handsets are getting closer to having improved upload speeds.
The head of IBM expects the company's small to midsize business (SMB) operation to become the vendor's biggest industry focus within a couple of years.
Popular news aggregation site, Digg.com has crashed after it opened up a Pandora's box of internet fury when it decided to censor users rather than face legal action from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) for publishing a hacked key co...
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing flash memory chips that hold more data and work at higher speeds than competing chips, it said on Sunday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia