On Wednesday, Microsoft released details of a study it commissioned that found that total cost of ownership for Windows Vista on mobile PCs is US$605 less annually than Windows XP.
Facebook is changing its social networking site to make the names and profiles of its members available to nonmembers and eventually accessible through search-engine listings.
Amid statements made formerly by Nintendo that a revised Wii is a possibility, Nintendo vice president of marketing George Harrison reiterated in an interview published on Monday that an upgraded Wii could come, though not for a while.
The Wii outsold the PlayStation 3 by a factor of three to one in August, but its overwhelming lead narrowed for the second consecutive month according to Reuters.
Motor giant BMW will migrate about a third of its fleet of proprietary Unix servers to commodity Intel machines with Linux and Windows to take on the workloads.
The Australian telecoms market will grow a paltry 2.8 percent in the 2008 financial year to $36.3 billion driven largely by broadband and data services
Buffalo Technology has announced a range of portable hard drives using a new technology claimed to significantly boost performance compared to ordinary USB 2.0 products.
Sun has agreed to resell Diligent's de-duplication and virtual tape library software despite currently selling rival FalconStor's virtual tape library.
Contract negotiations between Apple and NBC Universal regarding video content in iTunes are getting nastier and staying public.
A new hard drive from Japanese company DTS has added 1GB of DRAM cache to a 2.5-inch serial ATA disk.
Via Technologies has launched a new PC motherboard to help OEMs build PCs meeting the US Energy Star requirements.
Pfizer appears to be having an especially hard time of late keeping its employee data secure.
Intel plans to unveil a version of its Xeon processor that's designed for high-end servers with multiple processors -- setting the stage for a showdown with rival Advanced Micro Devices' upcoming quad-core Barcelona chip.
Analyst firms Gartner and IDC both released reports on the Asia Pacific server market this week but with different results.
Automation software maker Dunes Technologies this week announced it would release two virtual appliances designed to help small-to-midsize business manage virtualization in their environments.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD