Usernames and passwords for more than 100 e-mail accounts at embassies and governments worldwide have been posted online. Using the information, anyone can access the accounts that have been compromised.
The Internet needs a massive investment to keep up with the demands of YouTube fans, billions of e-mails and wireles access, a university study states.
PowerFile on Monday announced that it has added Blu-ray disk technology to the latest version of its Active Archive Appliance, part of an effort by the vendor to move beyond the limits of DVD in scaling the optical-based storage offering.
Visitors to the IFA consumer electronics show, which opens Friday in Berlin, will have ringside seats to the war over high-definition disc formats raging between Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD.
Throw out those Cat5 cables: wired Ethernet is on its way out, ousted by the growing power and speed of wireless technology, according to one analyst group.
LG Electronics's battle to beat the iPhone is far from over. The South Korean electronics company has unveiled its second iPhone-like handset and this one packs several important features the iPhone doesn't: 3G and high-speed cellular data networking...
Toshiba is refreshing its line-up of Gigabeat music players with new models including one that packs built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
HP and Red Hat have announced a new low-cost Linux desktop bundle for small and medium businesses in Australia.
Accused spyware company Zango has withdrawn its legal complaints against PC Tools, with both parties claiming victory.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA), a global airline body representing more than 240 airlines, has placed its last order for paper tickets and will move to an all electronic ticketing system by June 1, 2008.
One week after hackers stole personal information from millions of people who had posted their resumes to the job-searching site Monster.com, the company has warned its users to be vigilant about online fraud because the breach was not an isolated in...
Google, Yahoo, AOL, Amazon.com, Borders Group and IAC/InteractiveCorp have been sued by Marshall, Texas-based Polaris IP for allegedly violating its patent for an "automatic message interpretation and routing system."
Looking to assist developers in building business applications, Microsoft published a second beta version of ADO.Net Entity Framework this week and a community technology preview of tools to work with the framework.
Sony extended the functionality of both the PS3 and PSP at Germany's Games Convention on Wednesday including a personal video recorder for PS3 and a satellite navigation accessory and messaging service for PSP.
As expected, Nintendo maintained its dominance in North American hardware sales for the month of July according to NPD, only this time the Wii surpassed the DS for the first time since launching last November.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT