SonicWall is introducing a standalone content filtering appliance for businesses with between 50 and 1,000 users.
Film screenings and theater performances in France may soon be free from the unwanted interruption of ringing cell phones, following a decision Friday by the French Minister of Industry.
U.S. authorities, participating in an international investigation, have shut down 20 independent news Web sites run by the Independent Media Center (Indymedia) by seizing two U.K.-based Web servers, the group said on Friday.
Striving to reignite interest in Windows XP, Microsoft on Tuesday is slated to unveil the latest version of its Windows XP Media Center Edition operating system.
Meet your next Web-based time-saver: customized news feeds that give news junkies their fix quickly and easily, without their having to scour the Web for all the latest bulletins. Called RSS, this standard could radically change the way you gather an...
Notebook newcomer, Samsung Electronics, will release four models on November 5 to mark its entry into the local market.
Despite a sweeping win at the polls on the weekend and a likely majority in the Senate which would give the government total legislative control in both houses of parliament, the IT and Communications Minister Helen Coonan told media today there woul...
Dell is recalling some of the one million electrical adapters manufactured in China by Delta Electronics of Taipei and sold for use with Dell notebook computers, following seven reports of the adapters overheating. The adapters pose a risk of fire or...
In a bid to encourage consumer confidence in telecommunication service providers, the Australian Communications Industry Forum (ACIF) is seeking public comment on a draft code that seeks to make contracts more legible.
Taiwanese hardware maker BenQ is planning to launch a new hard-disk drive-based digital media player later this year, the company said at the Ceatec Japan 2004 exhibition on Friday.
Toshiba will begin volume production of two or more sizes of small OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) screens next year, officials from the company said in interviews at Ceatec Japan 2004 this week.
Wireless USB (Universal Serial Bus) is one answer to the problem of how to connect the increasing number of networked home applicances Japanese electronics companies are developing, according to NEC Electronics president Kaoru Tosaka.
Toshiba's forthcoming Cell processor will lead to a "Cell World" of new products, Masashi Muromachi, president and chief executive officer of Toshiba's semiconductor company, said on Thursday. The Cell chip will power Sony Computer Entertainment's Pl...
Representatives for the music and movie industries have filed a petition asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn an appeals court decision in which companies that enable peer-to-peer (P-to-P) file trading networks were absolved of liability for cop...
Microsoft is investigating a reported vulnerability in its ASP.NET that could allow an attacker to bypass security features on a Web server and view sensitive content, the company said Thursday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 30
- Armed with Watson smarts, Pepper aspires to be a robot salesman
- Video gaming sparks excitement in China
- OPM, Anthem hackers reportedly also breached United Airlines
- Obama rolls out initiative to boost US supercomputer capability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW