Wetpaint.com, a Seattle startup, is making it easier for anyone using its free wiki service to better track use of their sites.
Apple will launch its iPhone in the U.S. on June 29, it said in TV commercials that began airing on Sunday.
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will square off this week at the annual Computex exhibition in Taipei, where many of the world's largest hardware makers will be showing off products slated for release later this year.
What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
There will be more criminal prosecutions for intellectual property (IP) violations as a result of Australia's Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the United States, according to leading IP academics.
Taiwan's First International Computer will unveil an ultraportable PC at the Computex show that begins on Tuesday in Taipei.
Microsoft on Wednesday launched a beta of the new e-mail client designed to give the boot to Vista's four-month-old built-in Windows Mail.
Mozilla is gung-ho on support for offline applications, but it's not committed to using the just-announced Google Gears technologies in the next Firefox, an executive of the open-source developer said Friday.
Just when it seemed certain Microsoft had lost its now 8-year-old patent dispute with Eolas Technologies, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has reopened the case, giving Microsoft a chance to prove that Eolas' patent for browser plug-ins s...
Certicom, a Canadian vendor of cryptographic encryption tools, has filed a lawsuit against Sony alleging that the content protection technologies used in several Sony products infringe on two U.S. patents held by Certicom.
Krugle aspires to be the Google of software code search, even referring to itself as a verb. And recently, Krugle has started to become the go-to search site for open-source developers, partnering with key websites, including SourceForge.net, the lea...
Microsoft's Windows Live OneCare climbed from [[ArtId:1407473052|March's dead last|new]] to 14th place in a test of 17 antivirus programs, an Austrian security researcher reported Friday.
Google has acquired FeedBurner, a provider of publishing and advertising services for blogs and content syndication feeds.
Silicon Valley's municipal wireless project is one of the most ambitious ever attempted, but good things take time -- more than proponents thought, in this case.
Spreadsheets are a tool commonly used by businesses to track everything from payroll to accounts receivable. However, experts claim, there could be erroneous code, programming or formulae in spreadsheets that is costing businesses billions of dollars...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- TPProcurement & Contracts ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPProject Manager | Sunshine Coast Location - Sea Change?QLD
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW