The first Blu-ray Disc player from Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) will be available in the U.S. in September this year, the company said Wednesday.
Google has finalized the details of its expanded partnership with Time Warner's America Online (AOL) subsidiary, including the acquisition of a 5 percent stake in AOL for US$1 billion, Google said Wednesday in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Ex...
It's about that time of year again when users who need IT products with heavy memory chip content should stand by for bargains. Prices of the NAND flash memory chips used to store data in gadgets ranging from digital cameras to MP3 players, as well a...
On the opening day of a closely watched court case in London on Wednesday, lawyers for The Beatles' record company accused Apple Computer of improperly using an apple logo to advertise its iTunes music store.
Australia has increased efforts to battle unsolicited commercial e-mail, or spam, by introducing a code of practice for companies providing or enabling e-mail services.
The European Commission has laid out specific antitrust concerns it has about Vista, Microsoft's long-awaited new operating system, Commission spokesman Jonathan Todd said Wednesday.
With hackers actively exploiting an unpatched bug in Internet Explorer (IE), and some users unhappy that a fix for the problem may still be two weeks away, Microsoft says it is looking at ways of providing more rapid security updates.
Microsoft has launched a new .Net software developer cluster with the ACT government to aid growth in the state's ISV community.
Mobile phone recycling is going gangbusters, as the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) reported collection volumes has increased by 50 percent though retail channels.
For online entertainment company Quickflix, meeting customer demands and the changing face of technology has required an intuitive platform and content system capable of keeping up with the ever evolving world of entertainment. And after launching it...
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) might just as well have sued Google for copyright violation rather than pick on Torrentspy, the smaller company said in a court filing this week seeking dismissal of the case.
In an effort to help PC manufacturers get the best performance out of its new Conroe processor, Intel will bundle the chip with several other hardware-based technologies.
Intel President Paul Otellini showed off a prototype of a notebook for schools that the company expects to offer for US$400 at the start of next year.
Sony declined to offer an immediate comment on Tuesday after images and other details of a purported new series of Walkman digital music players appeared on the Internet.
Samsung Electronics plans to double the capacity at its chip foundry subsidiary by the end of this year and become a potent new rival in the made-to-order chip business, a senior Samsung executive said Tuesday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC