A price war between wireless vendors is unfolding across the globe but is unlikely to reach Australian shores until 2005.
Incidents of phishing, a type of online identity theft, were up slightly in May, after surging in March and April, according to a report from an industry group.
Windows is more secure than you think, and Mac OS X is worse than you ever imagined. That is according to statistics published for the first time this week by Danish security firm Secunia.
Tagging babies with radio frequency identification (RFID) chips has gained traction in the Western Australian healthcare system with strong interest in an industry-leading trial.
NEC Electronics has developed a chip set that will help pave the way towards DVD+/-R drives capable of 16X speed writing.
New legislation introduced late Tuesday by a group of powerful U.S. senators would allow artists and entertainment companies to sue creators of products, such as peer-to-peer (P-to-P) software, that "induce" copyright violations.
The domino effect Google started in April when it announced plans for a free e-mail service with 1G-byte of in-box storage continued Wednesday, when Microsoft promised to boost Hotmail in-boxes to 250M bytes from the current 2M bytes.
Infineon Technologies and IBM have demonstrated a prototype 16M-bit MRAM (magnetic RAM) chip, bringing the power-saving technology one step closer to commercial availability, the companies said on Tuesday.
Seagate Technology LLC has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against storage vendor Cornice Inc., alleging that Cornice's 1-inch Storage Element mini hard drives violate six of Seagate's patents.
As expected, Intel has rounded out its lineup of Pentium M processors, based on the 90-nanometer Dothan core, with two slower chips.
Microsoft has a patent on a new kind of network: Your body.
FileSphere hopes again to “knock Microsoft’s socks off” when it launches it’s Enterprise .NET management solution later this year.
In-flight broadband Internet access was launched in Asia on Tuesday with the take-off of Lufthansa flight 715 from Tokyo to Munich.
Competition in the telecommunications industry has not developed to the extent expected when the industry was substantially deregulated in 1997, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's annual report.
ASX listed software developer, Midware, has created a new subsidiary, Rapid Web Solutions (RWS), to manage and promote its Rapid Web Publisher content management software. The company is also reviewing its reseller strategy with the aim of creating n...
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Winners of our ESET Antivirus competition announced
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW