You've probably seen mobile phone chargers that can power multiple devices at once and sync data between your phone and a PC. You may have even heard some rumblings about wireless chargers that power devices over the air or solar-powered cell phones....
Skype's Internet voice service "has not crashed or been victim of a cyber attack," the eBay subsidiary said late Thursday after some users were unable to log on for hours.
Hewlett-Packard Co.'s PC business and software sales from its Mercury Interactive acquisition helped produce net profit of US$1.8 billion (AU$2.28 billion), for a 29 percent increase, with a 16 percent boost in revenue in the fiscal third quarter, ac...
Increasing use of stealthy surveillance software for computers and phones is raising legal concerns and alarm among those who help victims of domestic violence.
Microsoft has updated its 64-bit kernel protection for Windows Vista, which most of us know as PatchGuard, but which Microsoft calls Kernel Patch Protection.
Dell will restate its earnings for fiscal years 2003 through 2006 and the first quarter of 2007 after an internal audit found that certain employees had changed corporate account balances in order to meet quarterly financial targets, the company said...
"Digital information is at risk of being lost," say respondents to a recent study from the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA).
Google confirmed on late Tuesday that the new Google Maps embedded mapping feature described below will, in fact, become available next week. The <a href="http://maps.google.com./help/maps/mymaps/create.html">new feature</a>, will allow you to drop a...
Here's why futurists look to Japan: while we just got around to finding someone willing to write a book on a cell phone, in Japan people have been reading books on cell phones for years.
A little-known feature in the Windows operating system can lead to big problems for Web surfers.
Desktop PC and computer server security could soon be built directly into chips, rather than as software running on an operating system, if a partnership between Intel and Symantec comes to fruition.
Microsoft has increased the storage limit for Windows Live Hotmail, claiming bragging rights over Google's Gmail but remaining short of Yahoo's unlimited storage.
Not content with destroying their careers and social lives in the relentless pursuit of Zombie points, millions of users of social-networking giant Facebook are doling out personal data to strangers. Needless to say, this poses something of an identi...
Acer founder Stan Shih will represent Taiwan at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders' Meeting to be held in Sydney next month.
Even seemingly safe web addresses are rife with attack code aiming at vulnerable clients, according to a new study from the Honeynet Project. The study also found that methods such as blacklists can be surprisingly successful in stopping client-side ...
Make Windows 10 your go-to on-the-go environment. Business tools that work!
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analysts - MainframeACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC