Looking to introduce transparency into the data recovery process, Payam Data Recovery (PDR) has opened what it claims to be the country's first clean room with a public viewing area. PDR managing director, Payam Toloo, argued there was a lot of misin...
Hewlett Packard has unveiled a new ink-based printhead technology that the company believes will help it capture a combined market worth $US30 billion.
The humble blue Ethernet wiring could be the solution to the cost and complexity of cables in the live music scene, thanks to researchers from the Digital Audio Networking project at National ICT Australia (NICTA).
Vodafone will launch its next evolution of mobile broadband next week when the carrier flicks the switch on Australia's first commercial High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) service in Sydney and Melbourne.
Companies that need to display information and multimedia through large flat panel displays now have the option of an integrated software and hardware solution from NEC which launched its PanelDirector digital signage solution for the local market to...
Intel looks set to find itself in the midst of an industry battle over how the power and complexity of computers should be combined with the convenience and simplicity of consumer electronics -- and the company couldn't be happier.
Sony will launch a pair of Blu-ray Disc video recorders in Japan this December, the company said Tuesday.
Hitachi will soon ship two large plasma televisions equipped with internal hard drives and a chip that can reprocess high-definition video at a lower bit rate in real time, allowing users to double the amount of video they can record.
Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) plans to launch a high-definition camcorder this year that uses an SD memory card for storage.
Toshiba and Canon demonstrated a television with a 55-inch SED screen at the Ceatac exhibition in Chiba, Japan, saying they plan to put the screens into production next year.
Fujitsu has made progress in its development of flexible, paper-thin displays that consume very little power.
Nokia has developed a new, short-range wireless technology that it says could improve on some of the shortcomings of Bluetooth.
Web 2.0 is coming to mobile phones, according to Nokia, which has launched a service that allows Java-enabled phone users to choose widgets, or small applications, that can be displayed on their phones.
McAfee top executives went on the offensive Monday against Microsoft, saying Vista will be even less secure for customers than previous versions of Windows.
Microsoft has filed an appeal against the latest antitrust fine imposed on it by the European Commission, a Microsoft spokesman said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT