A new game development platform from Microsoft allows anyone to create games for its Xbox 360 console, the company said on Monday.
Hackers are actively using exploit code to target a flaw in Microsoft's software that generated a special warning from the U.S. government last week.
Logitech introduced an array of new products on Monday designed for VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) users, including a keyboard with dedicated call management buttons and a speakerphone.
A new desktop application from Microsoft, now in beta, lets bloggers see the look of a blog posting before uploading it online.
Twenty-five years ago this week, IBM began selling its version of a new business tool called the PC, ushering in a new era of personal computing.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has published a draft of an updated graphics standard aimed at letting mobile devices display the same graphics as desktop computers.
AOL has begun publicly testing an upgrade of its AOL Pictures photo site that incorporates tagging, management and sharing features made popular by Yahoo's Flickr.
Semiconductor inventories soared to their highest level in years during the second quarter, but the trouble is mainly in the PC sector and namely with chips from Intel, according to market researcher iSuppli.
EFTel has continued its acquisitions spree, picking up Queensland-based ISP, Instant Communications. The purchase is its third in the past month.
Graphics chipmaker, Nvidia, has posted record high revenue for the second quarter on strong sales across several product groups including desktop, laptop and handheld graphics processing units.
A number of ISPs are complaining that Telstra's backhaul pricing is stifling broadband growth in Tasmania.
Lattix is extending its software architecture management product, which examines architectural dependencies, to .Net projects.
A recent study has found that costly regulatory systems that place strict controls and regulations on Web site operators may not have their desired effect on online security. Instead, a self-regulatory system may be the best way of encouraging browse...
Nvidia gave graphics enthusiasts the ability to build their own Quad SLI systems with the release Wednesday of a driver for the four-way graphics system.
Creative Technology, the leading challenger to the iPod in digital music players, reported its second consecutive quarterly loss as it battles strong competition from rivals and mobile phones with built-in music players.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA