A court has granted Intel seven extra days to explain to a judge why it lost email records that could provide proof that the chipmaker used anticompetitive practices as alleged by AMD.
A weekend spam run tried to dupe recipients into downloading the infamous "Storm Trojan" by attaching files that posed as videos of a bogus missile strike by the U.S. against Iran, antivirus vendors said Monday.
Xbox 360 Live customers will soon be able to instant message using Windows Live Messenger over the game console, according to Microsoft.
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative will file two complaints against China with the World Trade Organization, including one accusing the country of being lax on enforcing copyright, it announced Monday.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Intel hung on to its position as number-one semiconductor vendor by revenue in 2006, despite a 12 per cent revenue decline over the previous year, according to a Gartner report.
A security researcher at Juniper Networks plans to demonstrate a new class of attack that can be used to compromise electronic devices like routers or mobile phones.
Any lingering image of Hewlett-Packard as a stodgy company was dispelled Wednesday night in San Francisco as the company called "Game On" in its bid for a piece of the online gaming industry.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. (Panasonic) will replace two of its high-definition camcorders with higher-resolution models, just four months after it put the original ones on the market.
VoIP provider, ISPhone Australasia, is attempting to create a neutral industry group to help regulate and oversee the quality of services offered by providers and their resellers.
Sourcefire, the security firm that oversees the open source intrusion-detection system software, Snort, is making available another open source tool for network traffic logging.
Looking to make significant inroads into the SMB market, Cisco has unveiled a new specialisation and partner tier. The program coincides with the launch of a quad-play communications platform for small businesses.
Microsoft moved to fix the critical .ANI vulnerability that affects roughly a dozen of its most popular products, including Vista, but spammers and malware brokers are already tapping into the flaw to infect unprotected machines.
Japan's Nintendo has revised its full-year earnings outlook higher for the second time.
The three top executives at Google are also the lowest paid employees at the company, and they prefer it that way, according to a company filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW